1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The distinguished gentleman's ride - London tomorrow Sept 29th

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by nuttynick, Sep 28, 2013.

1. Surely you not suggesting that Ducati used up their old stock of alloy 650 belt cover on the new 750 motor ;-)

2. Yes of course an Ala Azzurra is a Pantah.

3. I don't know, but I wouldn't put it past them. Some 750s did not have belt covers at all, depending on the frame (too close to the engine). Others may have had alternative belt covers of some sort fitted by somebody at a later date. Tells us very little. I doubt if anybody has converted an engine from rear-facing exhaust to forward-facing exhaust, though.

4. Check out Red Fox. They make new rear 900 heads with the inlet and exhaust the proper was around :upyeah:

5. My god!

6. That's a great clip. Saw myself wandering about the yard and my bike a couple of times :upyeah:

7. 1:34 - Red Monster S4RS - I'm the distinguishably dressed muppet riding it :)

8. 36s in a brown jacket and Regimental tie, then about 1m.38s leaving on my Pantah with my yellow open face lid :upyeah: Hey minty, I did see your Monster, very tidy :wink:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information