1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Euros

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Expat Jack, Jun 14, 2024.

1. A short clip of the last cup England won, hilarious commentary.

2. upload_2024-7-11_17-54-38.png

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Not a chance. I’m really hoping that Villa have stopped being a feeder club to the so called “bigger” clubs. Villa have ambition, we have had to sell one of our best players due the corruption that is FFP

• Like Like x 1
  4. That was on my 8th birthday

5. He was one of those players who was brilliant if he played for your team but absolutely hated if he didn't.

And no conversation about Billy Bremner can pass without mentioned his punch up with Kevin Keegan when they both got sent off during the Charity Shield. Can you just image the almighty hysterical outpouring from the media if that happened today...

BIo4Rk7CQAEkLP3.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dirty Leeds

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Happy belated birthday.

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. And I thought you'd forgotten.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. As if……:blush:

10. Is the present in the post?

11. You’ve still not got it? I’ll chase it up with the Postie next time I catch him.

• Like Like x 1
  12. All well and good if it's any use to you; my office will still have to go in as there's nothing like sufficient notice to have what we need cleared before then.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I remember that. I was at my nans house in Birmingham… both took their shirts off as they stomped off the field :laughing:

14. Interesting Leeds.

15. I don't think Leeds were any dirtier than the rest of the sides who all had their own 'let 'em know you're there' hard men.

I suspect the difference with Leeds is they used aggression in an organised tactical manner rather than just a random leg breaker tackle at appropriate moments.

16. upload_2024-7-12_11-30-8.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. E4A2C3D9-B8C7-4DA8-9521-2F89E277F338.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. 66537DD7-C885-4179-A959-900F43469C34.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Cheating Leeds.
    They played 10 reserves in a match just before the 1975 European Cup final , saving Tottenham and relegating Luton.
    They lost 4-2 and it was a fixed result. They didn't get punished by the FA, FL. They did deservedly lose the final as well.....

• Like Like x 1
  20. C'mon England!!

Just popping down the co-op for match refreshments - pale ales or whisky???

Ingerlund, Ingerlund, Ingerlund.... :D

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information