1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Lardy Bikers Get Fit Fast Thread

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by pingping010101, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Muscle! I have 5% body fat

2. I've done quite well today. I sat on my arse, got up, dumped some garden waste at the local tip, had a kebab, sat back down and then got up went down a flight of stairs to the car, sat down, drove home, walked to the front door and then sat down a bit more.

I have completed a heady 50' distance.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I benched 125% of my body weight last week as my one rep max. 220lb. I did 200lb as my regular sets on the same day. At the end of October I was only benching 135lb, so smashed it since then. However the biggest gains are at the start, it's been steady progress since then :/

4. My bench has gone down quite dramatically, I used to be able to do 95kg but now it's closer to 70 for a single rep. Same with deadlift, 145kg was my max but I'd struggle at 100 now. oh well. however, my waste size has grown as has my one pack, so hopefully if Embarrasing bodies comes to town I can try and get Dr Pixie fondling my bollox in exchange for 3 minutes of ridicule by the nation.

5. 2.5 kg of muscle in 6 weeks seems like a lot - or not to be sneezed at. Yet you seem unhappy? Keep that up and in 6 months you'll be 10 kg of muscle heavier - and none of your clothes will fit!

6. That is because he be a thinister, and thin people are angry people. let gluttony prevail!

7. The amount of food and protein I consume, I should be hitting 2lb per week, so 6kg in 6 weeks. So I'm a slow grower, but I naturally have a high metabolism so I struggle to gain anything at all.

8. Looks like I have a chest infection and on inhaler as had a cough since October and can't shake it off
    Lung X-ray next
    But I am supporting my daughter went to gym with her and upped her level to make her sweat a little
    Hopefully I can return to some gentle exercise next week I'm missing my work out

9. Not done a fecking thing! Work, bike prep, laziness all getting in the way. Bollocks.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Finishing my 4th week of Insanity and I'm looking like I'v been carved from a piece of Granite ! :biggrin:

........................................not really but I have lost 6 pounds so I'm now 12' 13 :smile:.

I have been eating well. Cereal for breakfast, light lunch and a proper dinner and no sweets or crisps.

I was hoping to have lost a bit more but I'm quite pleased with myself !

• Like Like x 1
  11. I'd be disappointed with that. I'd have expected more than that just from the lack of food...unless you've is led on 10lb of Arnie ;/)

12. Just get on with it Paul ;)

13. Fair point well made. Monday....

14. You will look much nicer in designer leathers, instead of that boiler suit looking thing.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Cheeky fucker. That boiler suit manages to carry me along ok and, as long as their is a hole in my arse, and even if I had anorexia, I would never fit in designer leathers.

16. Well ?

This thread has gone very quiet considering all the time that Tom put into it !

17. I'm still working out, I didn't want to chase people if they couldn't find the time. It's not for everybody.

18. I'm still going on the plan Tommy boy put me on , doing very well in fact .
    Missed one day but made up for it on my rest day. Weathers been so shit I've only been on the shang once so used the crosstrainer.
    The goal is in sight ! To be more chiselled than Desperate Dans chin. :biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Teachers pet ? :smile:

20. Howd you like your apple Thomas. Peeled cored or shoved up Clueys arse. :biggrin:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information