1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Look....

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by comfysofa, Mar 26, 2015.

1. No....left chatham, hit the m25, went round half of it at 15mph as it was a traffic jam, stopped at reading to top up and carried on til home....ironically i saw a lad on and older hyper going the other way...

2. I did stop at a shell garage on the m20 (i think) to do the initial fill up as it was running on vapour....

3. It wasnt you then, saw a Z thou pull in but I was just about to head off so didnt see the rider.
    Saw a nice Aprilla RSV factory though.

4. Above all im really pleased i chose the zed over the s1000r. I know the s1000r has more power, but the numbers dont say everything the ft poundage from memory is the same....eg i would say my tuned hyper was much more voilent and quicker than the s1000r...just my opinion though....

5. Well you are entitled to your opinion, but judging by your avatar I think you would be better suited to a penny farthing ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. green or orange....?

7. Its a case of feeling though isnt it....on paper the s1000r is king....no doubt about it but beacause its so smooth it doesnt feel it.....i dont know if thats good or bad!

My avatar rocks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Hmmmm stealth black :)

9. If he was going kent to bristol bia loomies, he'd be a little off piste ;)

10. I totally agree with what you are saying, on paper the 899 is more powerful and the better bike, in reality ... oh sorry IMHO the 848 beats it hands down.

11. Not me then...mines orange....burnt orange.....red....!

12. Could have been the scenic route :)
    He was out on a new toy

13. Oh sorry you are asking the colour of the Kwak not penny farthing, it was green.

14. He'd still be riding lol

15. Judging by his comment regarding M25 scenic route would have been quicker :)

16. Heh....i would say....i prefer the overall package of the zed.....

I can get some heated grips for the zed....oxford ones which are definately better than the s1000r .....i know as ive used both.

I will get a quickshifter at a later date....

I will improve the power with a pipe and dyno....and still come in under the price of a second hand stock s1000r sport.

And the final thing is no matter what you do to the beemer it wont look as good as the zed....but that strictly is my own personal opinion though...

Ive never heard of loomies...

17. Google is your friend in that respect.
    It's a biker cafe down in Hampshire.

18. Great ride from bristol, back roads to salisbury, then Stockbridge, then Winchester then 272 to loomies. One for the summer

19. Ah....its a bit far out of my way....the trip home was the longest journey itll ever make while i own it!

20. I do plan to go to the ace cafe though.....thatll be on the rsv though....

Do Not Sell My Personal Information