1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Look....

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by comfysofa, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Who would do that....? I was thinking of NRP exhausts but id have to get the system to them...although its a thought....

2. I used a fella in Nottingham, loads od racers use him, but know austin and other main manf will also do it as a mate had a custom ti system built for his RSV4 by them. Worth a question

3. If you'd bought a Streetfighter, the cats are in the cans. Bin them and no need for expensive decat headers. Just sayin.. ;)

4. I never go slow enough to get the chance to gawk at myself in shop windows :)

5. Looking for genuine used Rizoma Elisse/4D black. Pm me pls..

6. Old thread..... Well, this Is my perception of a supermoto.... Spent a lot of time on.... The look.... And its still not quite right as the rear needs to be lowered.... For the.... Supermoto look... Some of our have probably seen it already but I thought I'd put it up again...

IMG_20151206_144945.jpg

The zed I've ordered the single section exit and (hopefully) the old ar pipe from my rsv4 "should" fit but I'm not gonna know til it turns up.... If it fits I'll put a pic up...

• Like Like x 1
  7. That's looking damn awesome. Would love to see how it goes some day :)

8. Cheers... I got there in the end.... Not without a considerable amount of cost.... Making a point this year of getting out more.... Were skipping the hols this year so we can save for something better next year... Should have some more time free for getting out.... April may time wanna get out to loomies... Went last September which was a little late but a brilliant day out and a fucking awesome ride from bristol.... Probably the best day I've had out in years...

9. Other side...
    IMG_20151206_145934.jpg

Do Not Sell My Personal Information