1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the other half!...

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by speno, Apr 2, 2013.

1. The Guzzi...

View attachment 13436

She's up for sale now (£4k if you're interested). Was supposed to be selling the fuglystrada to pay for a holiday, but I can't sell it, it's too much fun.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Yep it is the bike that is in the magazine .all my own work except for the paintwork . If you are like me it is the best thing you have ever done learning to ride :)

3. What a small world. Really well done, the bike looks amazing and the story behind it was brilliant :biggrin: I may have to send you my copy to sign :tongue:

4. Yep it is a small world !! Yep send it up and I will sign it :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. never seen one of them before?....what guzzi is it?...

• Like Like x 1
  6. It's a Griso; this is the 1100 version, 2-valve engine, but there's the 4-valve 1200 too. Still old tech in 1100 guise, but the chassis is spot-on and the build quality much better than most people expect. Cracking bike, but I need to sell one of my bikes and the fuglystrada has wormed it's way into my affections, so it's the Guzzi that has to go.

7. Iv'e got a Griso as well, same model. Cracking bike, shows a few others up cross country!

8. Iv'e also have one of these!

[​IMG]

9. Sweet. Proper swingarm too.

10. My dirty little secret.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  11. Cute though Bex :upyeah:

12. I agree. How can you wear white boots with black leathers :frown:

• Like Like x 1
  13. :biggrin:

14. You know what they say, white boots......

15. Howdo!

Here's me daily commuter :upyeah: Cracking piece of kit only let down by the brakes - new M/C inbound.

2012 WSB Donnington.jpg

16. Newbie to the forum. Here's my other toy, she gets screwed all the time. Fun fun fun!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. 100_1390.jpg Gone now but was a very nice bike!

100_1390.jpg

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information