1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thinking Of Buying A Multistrada 1200 S Dvt On A 15 Plate

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by DrBex, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Hey all thanks for the replies (and sorry if I posted in the wrong place)

I decided to go with it - it's a dream to ride and with all the luggage etc is a good deal. I was nervous at first and had it in urban but after 10 mins I'd changed it to sport and annihilated an R6 which was a funny feeling as the rider was all hunched over and I'm sat nice and tall all chilled out lol. It's a very different feel in the engine to my Fazer which, to be fair probably pulls almost as quickly if you wring its neck. I loved the absence of wind buffering. So yeah, all in all I'm super happy :)

• Like Like x 6
  2. He's way too far gone for that lol

3. Asphyxiation :thinkingface:

4. The Fazer must have been pretty bad then, never heard that said about a Multistrada. Multiple threads on here about alternative screens to try ad reduce it. Maybe you're conveniently the same size as the chief Ducati test rider :D

Glad you're enjoying your new bike, I think you got something of a bargain despite having to brace yourself for a big service bill in the not so distant future :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  5. I see your showing as Lincoln? we have a few members that way and quite a good few people to keep the bike on it's toes too.

6. That's great, as I have no mechanical knowledge lol

7. Just keep an eye on the oil sight glass, read the manual & enjoy!

8. Welcome to the forum

Do Not Sell My Personal Information