1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This Is My Other Half.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by deleteduser211220, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Yes, no, yes, she's a nightmare - in the nicest possible way :) long story, were very happy...

2. So long as it works for you.
    There is more than one way to skin a cat.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Well you will be living separately most of the time :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. New girlfriend pictured during trip to France on MTS. Wife refused to come so ... image.jpg image.jpg

#24 Speed_Triple, Jan 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. I have better teeth Aircon. Promise!

6. And what were you running from exactly?
    aaaaaaaaaa-know-your-meme-53ff671f01009.jpg

7. Actually my wife is very attractive. We just ran out of steam after 25 years. Divorce will be absolute soon and I'm still with the girlfriend. Good result all round!

8. Excuse me, but my example of what you are running from is extremely attractive to the Scottish :smile:
    I'm sure you wrote recently yours let herself go and became round however?

9. Love my wife.

image.jpg

10. No, it was more of her reluctance to move out of her comfort zone and an emotional acceptance of the onset of middle age. She's still a size 10! Not commenting about others' proclivities for fear of ending up on the receiving end of a Glasgow nod!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Respect to young finm

image.jpg

12. And pre op

image.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Better man than me

14. Bloody hell. That's MY wife. She's a bigamist. God knows how she finds the time to run Europe's largest economy and iron shirts!

15. IMHO One wife is one to many ...............

16. Also the temptation to run off with someone 20 years younger was, well, too great to resist. Opportunities like that don't come along every day, and the marriage had run out of steam many years ago.

17. I was married for 25 years (less three days!) and 20 of them were good. I quite like being married. I might do it again one day. No kids this time though. I'm too old for that malarkey!

18. I married late at 34yrs old, lasted 9yrs and she scared the shit out of me to the point of I will never do it again mate. Everyone's experience of marriage is different. It's nice to see people who have made their marriages work.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information