1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This Is My Other Half.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by deleteduser211220, Jan 1, 2015.

1. No mate not PMS she never suffered, it was the booze up to a certain point fine, about 6 shots black sambucca and just as many G&T's no probs then by the time the 9th shot went down she would turn in to a nightmare :( such a shame as sober she was really lovely.

2. I have never had a woman that wasn't my equal and never regretted spending on them as they never on me. Never been taken to the cleaners either. Always amicable and fair in my world, as I respect the women I have seen immensely, before, during and after a relationship. Still give my wife extra money now over the maintenance, she doesn't ask. In fact I was going to get a 999 Xerox to complete my 999R collection, but gave her £10K towards an apartment she was buying in Czech last year when she asked for a loan. :Angelic:

Granted, that last one was a little stupid, but she is happy and has done a lot for me to be able to see my daughter for up to 4 months a year (and put up with me too for 4 months a year also)

I think I am an angel amongst men, in fact my Arab has just called me so :p

:Cigar:

3. yep... been there ,,it is a no win situation,,:Banghead:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Me n her were always equal except where the booze was concerned I knew my limit and when it was time to call it a night and order cab home, she didn't she would carry on going, I have had to carry her home on more than one occasion it's no fun.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I had one like that, it was fun - but I was much younger then :)

6. Shit ain't it TT, and its a real shame coz sober we were compatible in so many ways.
    Anyway I aint one for looking back only forward so wheres me next victim, I mean date. :D

7. Thought this was the ducati forum didn't realise it was therapy for middle aged blokes.

No offence meant or implied, for those of a thin skinned nature. Pot and kettle yep.

• Like Like x 1
  8. One and the same thing, old chap.

Who you calling potty?

• Like Like x 1
  9. No offence taken, heres my number 121 Do one.

10. No Loz he said go use your potty sheesh man learn to read between the lines

11. I'll use my potty when I'm good and ready - once my pants are full.

12. Good job he didn't say the black word or we would all be in shit.

13. That's OK, how can we help you? :)

#153 Exige, Jan 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. About another half hour or so then?

15. You want me to video it or something, Vince?

Damn, dude, you dark horse, you.

16. See you at the Blue Oyster club then

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Is that Lee Evans and no I don't mean the one in the blue dress

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. :)

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information