1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tour America

Discussion in 'Touring' started by ergun mehmet, Sep 4, 2023.

1. nice..making great memories together. I'm on it. cheers

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hi I live in the San Francisco area and if I'm not in Iceland in September 2024, it would be good to meet you and perhaps join in. I'm on a 2022 MSV4S Sport.
    20221004_114557.jpg

3. I’d just buy a bike, ride it then sell it at the end. With some decent planning it won’t cost a huge amount to do it that way, and is the way I’ll be doing it one day.

• Like Like x 1
  4. COOL. LOVELY MACHINE MATE ....that be awesome we planning on being in san Fran just after the TT in June 2024...spend a few days sightseeing then if all goes well the bikes should be arriving a few days later once we get it through customs ( hopefully with no hiccups ) we hitting the road ..even meet up for a coffee if you busy be great

#24 ergun mehmet, Oct 1, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2023
  5. I hear yer....I seriously don't see the point I want the experience with my bike not someone else's ..

6. You can reach me via email at [email protected] Just FYI June is one of the most chilly months here in SF. So dress accordingly. We have microclimates, meaning traveling just 10 miles can mean a temperature change of 20 degrees up or down. There are many great roads here.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information