1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Track Day

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by DonaldDuc, Feb 24, 2014.

1. That tax disc holder must have got wiped off at the next left hander. There are better places to fix them, so they say.

2. Pete, I can ask Rod for you if you like :biggrin:
    (Not sure if Rod still visits here, as he has gone across to the dark side - rides a GS now)

Not sure if this was the same day, but a whole bunch of us did Cadwell Park in ~June/July 2010, which was the Ducati Sporting Club track two days.
    The bikes performed admirably, and we had a great laugh with no issues.

A couple of things to consider:
    If your likely to be riding in a group, watch out for anything like gravel bought back on the track, as it will easily crack / chip the screen or fairing if thrown up by bikes in front.
    If they want you to tape your lights, try to put a bit of paper over the lens first, else getting the adhesive off the light lens afterwards will be a b@stard,especially if your riding home afterwards.
    If they want you to tape the mirrors, I would suggest taking them off instead.

#22 John W, Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
  3. Spot on......

4. Always take the mirrors off, they are a bloody nuisance on the track. On a Multi it is only one bolt each side to undo. N.B. the right side mirror bolt has a LEFT HAND THREAD.

• Like Like x 1
  5. That is if you haven't fitted hand guards and the LED indicator mirrors like wot I did:biggrin:. Andy

#25 Android853sp, Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
  6. Well the track day was tomorrow but the organisers cancelled it earlier this afternoon, no idea why but it looks like rain so would may not have gone any way so nerr.. :D

7. Unfortunately it looks like it might be something to do with the helicopter crash in Afghanistan. :(

Still would have been there today but hopefully it will be sunny in July!

8. Theres one at RAF Benson on the 5th.

9. Can't find any info on the RAF Benson day........do you have a link to info? Thnx

Do Not Sell My Personal Information