1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

traumatised .....this guy needs a throat punch!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by duke1276, Mar 19, 2012.

1. What the actual fuck is going on with the seat angle?

2. there was a bloke at Silverstone the other day with a Ducati paintjob on his R6 but to make it worse he also had the helmet and Ducati leathers, the bloody leathers must have been worth more than the bloody bike.

3. A few options here methinks:

1. He's a huge VR fan and wants to show his support for VR on the Duke, whilst also recognising Vale's successes on the Yam.
    2. He's just having a larf
    3. He's taking the pi$$ about Vale's perfomance on the Duke (but I'd have given him points for artistic license if he was on a Blade! :biggrin: )
    4. He's confused

Anyone think of a few more? :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hey Glenn, you said you wouldn't tell!

• Like Like x 2
  5. great lets have that as a homepage welcome to all eejits

6. Just had a thought, the Hawaiian paint job was on a Honda, so why was his Suzuki badged as a Yamaha ?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Jealousy is a cruel emotion!!

8. He can't afford a new bike?

9. It's not actually VR trying to sneak it on to the grid is it? :biggrin:

• Like Like x 2
  10. That has to be a piss take!
    Its a very expensive one at that!

11. there is a bridgestone sticker on the swing arm and he has michelin tyres...just to add extra twatishness!!!!!

12. Ballbag, it takes allsorts.

13. Because he couldn't find a Kawasaki to put it on !!!

14. At least he had three jap marques covered !!

15. Yeah, i think this fellow/fellowess (sort of thing a bird would do) looks at their "machine" as a machine and not as a marque! gotta say Vale would prob be more successful right now on a WSB Yam!

16. Well I saw it with my own eyes today at Silverstone, the rider even has Rossi/Ducati rep leathers... Cock!

Went back after qually to see if myself and Mr C could take a photo but he must have gone unfortunately.

17. i bet he thinks everyone is admiring his bike .....

18. I never saw his bike but I seen what must have been the rider....full Rossi fc strip, right down to the boots :eek:

I also had a chuckle at the bloke who thought he was David Beckham yesterday.....more like David Peckham :biggrin:

19. I felt privileged to see such a machine even from a far it made my eyes burn. We did see the raider later on wandering around in his full rossi rep leather

My mate saw it at a Donnington trackday last week, he could not text me fast enough

Do Not Sell My Personal Information