1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Twat?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Richie Rich, Oct 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It took guts to talk into your own camera..?

Christ, you're easily impressed.

2. quite, Figs.
    i usually confine my own narcissism to 'avin a tug in front of the mirror.

3. It would take guts to ping that fucker off the rev limiter. Don't take much guts at all to slag it off.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ...and sharing it with the WWW on here...

5. So.....if you don't own a Ducati for entirely subjective reasons... you're a fool?

6. Well if your main reason for buying one is for its road performance your not the sharpest tool in the box IMO. The S 1000 RR, and blade are better all rounders than the Duc. But for me once you factor in subjectives the duc wins.

7. Oh, do expound, please...

8. Mate your a twat - if you think your smart by using words like expound then your very much mistaken. You are a typical "Ducati Douche"

9. nah..the vid wouldnt upload...

10. dont hate Figs because he is literate.

#150 funkyrimpler, Nov 8, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Mate don't waist your time, they like to suck each other off, they gang up on people it's the forum collective, they like to play the intellectual card, typical Ducati rider ;) "Oh I say dear boy I ride a Ducati and I am considerably richer/smarter/more educated than you, now fk off I have to eat my mates sausage covered in marmalade" lol

They slag BVG off but they have done shit for the motorcycle community, ok so BVG may not be everyone's cup of tea but he's contributed something, this lot just hang around on on here to pick on individuals and make themselves look big and cleaver. All these fk wits can do comment on spelling and grammar. I'm dyslexic and tbh if I meet one of these ££££ I will give them a ££££ in the ££££ for that very reason.

12. finally, some enlightened remarks...

13. How come dyslexics can spell that word but struggle with simple ones?

• Like Like x 1
  14. The power of the tablet PC.

I can't spell for toffee but I can pull a 49 round Brands Indy :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. It's not bad for a '94 zxr400

16. haha..havin a right chuckle reading those replies gents...and some chumps say that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit..??

17. Sorry, I thought he pulled a number 49 bus round. Not bad, as it's the 23 that goes past Brands.

18. never a truer a word said

19. I think you are all being unkind to twats, bell ends and cocks. I could only stomach about 5 mins of this verbal diarrhea. He does ride like a twat though!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information