1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Tyres Replacement Quote

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by pawelc, Jun 26, 2014.

1. PR4's front n rear £240 ride in ride out

2. pirelli scorpions rear £164 all in!

3. Pirelli GTs front and back £240 fitted.

4. Pirelli PR3's £280 front + rear fitted, but slightly higher cost because I had to have the bike picked up and delivered back due to not being able to get the sodding rear wheel nut undone!
    That's what 230Nm of torque does for you. Now got the right kit to deal with it and not one of those absolutely useless 'butter' Oberon sockets.......:Banghead::Banghead::Banghead:

5. Anybody tried pirelli diablo rosso 2's?
    Have them on my 748 and good ish all year round, but not sure on a multi?
    Cheers...

6. Had my rear scorpion replaced in Hungary a few weeks ago 71,048.00 HUF = £181.40 Fitted at short notice by the Guys at FULL-GAS Motorcycles in Balatonboglár Hungary.
    I called into Ducati Budapest and he didn't have a tyre. He asked what direction I was going, made 1 phone call and said to go to Full Gas by Balaton Lake and if there there by 4:30 he would fit that day, by 5:30 I was riding off on a new tyre and hardly any interruption to my tour. The Mechanic even pulled a Pikes Peak off the bike ramp to work on mine.
    Thanks Guys At Full-Gas ...... Top Service .... even more so considering I speak less than no Hungarian and they spoke only slightly more English.
    No more changing tyres part worn before I set out on long euro trips.
    Just do a little home work before travelling and get maximum wear out of your tyres.

7. Micheldever Tyres in Hampshire
    £250 F&R Michelin Pilot Power 3
    £32 fitting

They always have everything in stock but I don't rate the bike fitters e.g. the tyres were inflated to 40 rear and 13 front, should be 32 F & 35 R, and they don't put the termi back on properly. The cars are done in the open/glass wall and you can watch them balance the wheels but the bike fitters hide in a shed and don't like you watching them.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information