1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ukip. Hahaha

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by finm, Oct 10, 2014.

1. snp don't. there the best. so they are. :upyeah:

2. Never :Woot:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Never. nope.

4. The Scottish are going for fisting autonomy on the table now?

Good on 'em! It's nice to have a hobby :upyeah:

5. [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I thought QT was very dull last night with far too much of the who shouts loudest and has the last word wins syndrome, the panel just didn't gel and the partisan Liverpudlian audience had their buttons pushed by Red Len far too often.

The rest of the panel made Wee Eck look positively statesmanlike.

7. You have summed up a lot of what is wrong with our politics here, way too tribal and unwilling to concede that someone on the other side may have said something sensible. A good idea is a good idea regardless of who comes up with it and what they stand for.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. was a bit surprised at the language he used, just cutting short of eton bum boys.:Woot:
    now i know salmond isn't liked down your way."media propaganda" but if you cant recognize his political prowess. then well, what can i say.

9. Most conviction politicians look good up against the all-things-to-all-men Westminster automatons.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. got an edge tho,

11. ( big ) Alex was great last night on QT, as was " red les ", both were much better received by the Liverpool audience than either of the other 3 numpties,, even his standing for the Liverpool constituency got a cheer , as did his suggestion of L/pool joining us ( Scotland ) in the next referendum !!:D

• Like Like x 1
  12. pretty cool being part of this init @TTonup?
    must be a real bummer having no faith in the people that are ultimately just doing what there one eyed goat interfering pay masters tell them. no luck england.

13. LUUUUVINNN IT MAN,, FFKKKNNN LUUUUVVVINNN IT :Happy::Happy::upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  14. One-eyed goat interfering paymaster? Isn't that the right honourable member for Kirkcaldy? You know, the one who transformed the economy for us? Surely he's a native of the land of porridge isn't he?

15. crooks every where dude, most head to London for fame and fortune.
    being self serving isn't an English phenomenon

16. so who have they got,,,
    Cameron,, slimy weasel,,
    Clegg, camerons play thing
    Milibund,, another creep
    Farrange,, for those who can only comprehend simplistic solutions for complex issues

and we got Big Alex,,,,,, yeh hey !!:Happy:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Are you doing the Edinburgh fringe this year?

18. Edinburgh,, are you kiddin mate,, full of pickpockets and banjo players...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information