1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

999 Ulez

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by Charlesrwa, May 11, 2020.

Tags:
  1. John
    Do you. have the email address in UK to enquire about emissions declaration for my ST3S?
    Thanks Nick

2. [email protected]
    Sadie Smith
    Correspondence and Investigations Officer

3. Many thanks Paul. I'll give it a go

4. My 2012 van and Land Rover 2004 are not allowed in the zone without payment, but my classic landrover 1961 that smokes like a trooper is allowed in.............:confused:
    I've not check my motorbikes as yet.

5. My 4.2 litre supercharged 400 bhp V8 Range is somehow ULEZ compliant.
    The 996SPS and MV F4S got through with a letter from Sadie Smith.
    The MHR gets through because it is forty years old.
    It does feel like you need special permission to do anything you used to take for granted, these days.

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. Exactly but with no real consistency and fairness across the board, it's all about keeping those Tills ringing in my opinion.
    Question's how much do they pull in per annum from the motorist and where do they spend it.

7. The principle of all government is to continuously extract as much revenue from all citizens in the maximum number of ways and then spaff it on their mates.

8. It's about time we all played by their Crap rules, if you can't beat them, then join them .....comes to mind.

9. It does seem odd, my 60 yr old Landrover V8 that will struggle to get 15mpg is also ULEZ compliant.

I especially like the comment from the ULEZ checking site about improving air quality;

"This vehicle meets the ULEZ emissions standards
    You do not need to pay a daily ULEZ charge to drive in the zone, and are helping to improve air quality across London."

Keeping it Ducati related, neither of mine are exempt but the 44yr old Guzzi is.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hi. I need to do the same for mine as I’m in SW15. Would you be so kind as to PM me with details of what to do and who to contact. So glad to hear there is a solution. Same can’t be said for my 7 series BM which has to be sold before end Aug.

11. Try here first....

Thank you for your e-mail and for the attached file.
    We kindly confirm that your bike is registered as a 996 SPS MY2000 in our systems.
    As regards your request for the ULEZ, we kindly inform you that we have forwarded your e-mail to the UK Department in charge.
    Please rest assured that you will be contacted back as soon as possibile in order to provide you with the adequate assistance.
    We remain at your disposal.
    Best regards,
    Stefania

Ducati Support
    Ducati Motor Holding Spa
    Borgo Panigale – Italy
    www.ducati.com
    [email protected]

12. My initial contact was via the Ducati website to Italy. Subsequently it was handled by a lady called Jenni in the UK. She had to request an official document from the homologation dept in Italy which arrived by post after a couple of weeks. Then you have to register with tfl.
    For me, Ducati just needed a copy of logbook & drivers licence.

UK email contact: [email protected]

• Like Like x 1
  13. My 2005 Range Autobiography 102k miles (4.2 litre supercharged, 400BHP) is up for sale £6k, ULEZ compliant (!) and only £360 road tax.

14. I rest my case my Lord, and what about airplanes dumping their emissions all day long on my head.

15. Presumably your ‘61 Landy is also MOT exempt, as are all ‘classic’ vehicles that are 40 years or older. I never really understood the logic of this policy … but there has been a big pick up in demand for these vehicles in London to avoid all the charges being imposed.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Many thanks. Really appreciate this!

17. RR’s scare my wallet. Especially ones with superchargers. Sooner or later there’s a huge bill to come. But if someone is lucky with the maintenance they will get a bargain. Good luck

18. That's good news:upyeah:, once i fix the front brakes i'll possibly sell it on for a profit then.

19. Having said it was nice & easy. Those useless arses at TFL sent me a fine. I challenged, sent proof by way of their own letter of exemption, they pissed about and declined my appeal. Ended up threatening me with a CCJ so, for now, I've paid £240. Now I need to keep challenging to get it back. Bike still not showing on the database as exempt so can't ride it in town.
    Total incompetents. :mad:

20. There's a huge bill to come alright, next time you visit Texaco.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information