1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Undeniable truths

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by MrAliT, Nov 22, 2013.

1. After I've spent hours,(and a fortune),trying to solve a mechanical problem with my bike,it will inevitably turn out to be the one simple thing that I've overlooked,and that will cost nothing to repair.

• Like Like x 1
  2. If you can't fix it with a hammer, it must be an electrical problem...

• Like Like x 1
  3. If you can't fix it with gaffa tape,it's not fixable...

• Like Like x 1
  4. imodium works

5. Its Guaranteed that your lighter will pack up ten minutes into a long motorway car journey,

6. A closed door is something that a dog is always on the wrong side of...

7. The more pissed you try NOT to look, the pissed you look

• Like Like x 1
  8. Diesel only costs more because it has more tax / duty on it - it's actually cheaper to manufacture than petrol. The reason there is more tax on it is that the government figured out that diesel cars use less fuel, so to get the same amount of money from diesel drivers they upped the tax on DERV.

9. That's as may be but it's still more expensive than petrol and therefore the term "for tight mean people and skinflints" does not apply.

10. to turn that around i had a 156 2.4 20v diesel that would average 50mpg, my stillo 2.4 20v petrol would average 35mpg the alfa was just as quick.

• Like Like x 1
  11. There's a 9 out of 10 chance that a silly thread on Ducatiforum.co.uk will descend into a subjective argument :wink:

• Like Like x 3
  12. It's an 8 out of 10 chance. :smile:

13. Can guarantee that if you hide something in your home for security-some time later when you want it you won't remember where you hid it.This of course only applies to those of a certain age.
    One can also go up the stairs to get something,forget when you are up there,but remember when you have come down the stairs.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Don't piss old people off, they have a lot of time on their hands for revenge

• Like Like x 1
  15. Don't have a 'gentleman's wash' whilst having a shower with Mint Sauce shower gel.

16. at the very heart of what appears to be complexity you will always find simplicity.

17. Nut, whole hazlenuts...........Cadburys take them and they cover them with chocolate.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Help someone in trouble and they will remember you when they are in trouble again

• Like Like x 2
  19. Opportunities never come at opportune moments.

• Like Like x 1
  20. A friend in need is a fucking nuisance

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information