1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

University and Degrees...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by pingping010101, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Awww, we can forgive him 2 years to look after da bambino :) ... the bloody free loader ;)

2. Its all those bikes you keep buying, and I am not on benefits so its ok to share with me :)

3. Oops, sorry, alcoholic free loader ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Invariably?

5. Ever ready?

6. You cheeky Cupid Stunt, but hey mate I don't feel guilty for doing it, I had always worked up till then so I had paid my taxes and was getting some return back on them.

7. Don't read my next post :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. On average a bike every other year and a car or van in between...hardly a ciy banker or IT \ comms expert.

9. Waits with bated breath

10. Feck how extravagant see captalist

11. bit rough today.
    i never learn.

12. You missed it: 'on average' a bike every
    Ah, you got there in the end?

13. Have a wee dram :)

14. excellent idea. ok.:Hungry:

15. Sorted for another day, happy to help! :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. Bit like British Rail Me.

I bought a brand new bike once 1982 yamaha DT50 since then I have had to just make do with any old tat that falls in my lap :) SO HE's A CAPITALIST

17. Me too, a 1980 TS50

• Like Like x 1
  18. so that makes you the oldest then. 84 rd80

19. My niece also stated work this Autumn,..........she is also having to pay for her own accommodation.....whats your point?

20. I had a DT100 when i was a kid...great fun.
    Had bikes since I was 7, Dad brought the first one, then I bought every bike I've owned since.
    First job at 8, Barry's Farm in the Sands near Farnham...picking sweet corn.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information