V2 V2 Bayliss For Sale

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Valleynutt, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Yep - and the numbering on the top yoke of course. Ducati don't seem to mention the wheel colour difference for the Bayliss in their promo or the website. I hadn't noticed the wheels were a different colour from the black v2 wheels - is it just that they are satin finish?
    I did just notice that the website claims that the dual seat and passenger footpegs are available on request - mine came with them in the box so maybe that's a UK thing.

2. Different colour. I think the top yoke is different (billet) to the standard bike.

Edit. Just checked. It is totally different
    Oh. Don’t forget the grips too. :)

3. And gps/dda.

4. Nope.

5. Are you sure? I thought I’d seen somewhere that it came as std on the Bayliss…

6. No mate. Not unless they’ve sold me a duff one. ;)

7. @Expat Jack, according to the Ducati www page, it comes with it.

8. My bike didn't come with it either - it was an optional (extra-cost) extra

9. You best have a read up. ;)

10. OK. - want to send us the link please?

11. so no Gps logo on the screen?

12. Ducati.com

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. @Expat Jack
    Also you forgot to mention the tires are filled up with Nitrogen instead of the plain Jane air.......:joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Here's the page from the configurator for the Bayliss showing gps + dda as extra cost "accessory"

Screenshot 2023-02-08 at 18.55.29.png

• Useful Useful x 1
  15. Ok, well that’s a bit shit! Reading the specs on the Ducati.com page, it talks about it in between rider modes and abs and all that lot. They made it look like it came as std.

16. And the hidey-hole in the single-seat also came filled with top quality Ganja :)

17. I can see the benefits from that on a long lost weekend.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. The art of the marketeer - although if you click the link to read more, at the end it says "DDA + GPS is available as a Ducati Performance plug-and-play accessory."

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. It's for when your waiting for Mr AA Man

20. Moblie alcohoholics anonymous on speed dial.!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information