1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V2 V2 Bayliss Has Landed!

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Mr G, Dec 28, 2021.

1. How much do you pay to insure a Bayliss?

2. Chris Walker Grantham has one in stock I'm reliably told as of Saturday :thinkingface:

3. It cost me £28 more for the remainder of my policy (6 months) over the standard V2, which was £324 for 12 months

4. It is a good price. But how does it happen? When you change your bike, don’t you need to cancel the old policy and start a new one? Or you are in group policy?

5. I just rang them and upgraded the old policy.

6. Order placed :cool:

• Like Like x 6
  7. One of my friends has just had his delivered to the dealer today……#957 :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Bout time! :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. I’ve been half pregnant for a while.

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Not jealous

• Love You Love You x 1
  11. August build :eek::poop::confused:

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Saw you on tippy toes. T'was upstairs with Craig, ya could have said 'hello' ya git :joy: Andy

• Like Like x 1
  13. That’s nowt, Rich. Bat an eyelid and it’ll be sleeping safe and sound in your garage before you know it! :cool::upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. So could you! I didn’t see you. :)

15. You were deep in conversation and when Andrew appeared upstairs and I looked for you, you'd gone. To steel a line from Men at Work, "6ft4 and full of muscle" how could you miss me :joy: Andy

16. Eyes on the ground always.
    Looking for dropped change ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. You can have mine for £25k :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. I think I can wait, but thanks for the generous offer.
    I will just have to enjoy the 765 Moto2 a bit more :cool:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. My good friend ordered a V2 Bayliss a month or so ago, expecting delivery in July, we went to M&P Ducati in Cardiff yesterday to view one, internet pictures don’t do them justice …absolutely stunning in the flesh !! ( except from that rear tail ) my mate wisely has got an evo tech tail tidy on order
    Price has gone up to £18,400, Expected delivery November on bikes ordered at this time, I’m tempted to nip my search for a 998 in the bud & go V2 Bayliss after yesterday.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Do it! Get one ordered :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information