1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V2 V2 Bayliss Yay Or Nay

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by dazthephot, Oct 29, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Not ridden mine yet. Too much salt on the roads at the moment.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Ideally I wouldn’t either til at least April but I’ve got the first service booked in and need to do the miles so I’m ready for TT in June. My schedule was all
    brought forward by getting the bike sooner than I thought. The roads aren’t that bad round here especially after all the rain we’ve had it’s just damned cold.
    Bet you can’t wait to get out on her.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Now the standard V2 is £16k I now think the Baylis V2 is better value and probably worth the extra considering what I have spent on suspension upgrades and the fitment of a decal kit if I were buying now.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Anyone got an update on delivery time yet? Are they arriving before time, on time or late?

5. Mine arrived in December. I was hoping it was going to be February, but I took it anyway.

• Like Like x 2
  6. has the Bayliss not gone up in price by a similar amount?

7. It looks like it’s gone up £400 (2.1% if my maths is right)

B38D5089-4A55-489D-8CAD-9C1A39098573.jpeg

8. Anyone know if they hold the price for orders placed and deposit paid before the rise?

9. I’ll try and find out for you :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. yes… if they don’t you are being ripped off.

£400 doesn’t sound like the end of the world. And I don’t wanna get into a ‘if you can’t afford to buy outright you can’t afford it’ dick swinging contest but that £400 turns into a LOT by the end of the finance turn, more like £800 at a guess…

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Cheers. Don’t want to ask my dealer for obvious reasons ;)

12. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news :(

C7446248-9425-4E1D-9263-5F4CC2F0FCC3.jpeg

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. I would of thought that by placing a order and paying a deposit you have entered into a contract to pay the original agreed value ?

14. yep, you have… you’ve entered into an agreement to buy based on an agreed sale price. Assuming you have paid a deposit and received a bill of sales or order form I would say it’s pretty clear cut.

15. I have the order form with original price stated.

16. Have you checked the small print?

My guess is there’s a clause that states something like “should the manufacturer increase their prices we reserve the right to increase the sales price”.

I know that the “contracts” I have with Sky, BT, mobile supplier, Netflix & Prime aren’t worth a bean as they can amend their prices when they want. And they have recently.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Yes I have checked. Nothing. So just going to keep my head down for now.

18. What will you do if, when it arrives, they invoice you at the new price?

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. 'Pal' cancel the order. Humph...:bucktooth:

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. I’ve got mine :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information