1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 V4 Air Filter Removal

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Topolino, Nov 16, 2017.

1. I can't remember a time in the last 25 years, when Ducati plastic was cheap or easy to work on. Andy

2. I'm sad for noticing but it seems risky to have that much chain exposed from top of sprocket to the opening in the swingarm without any chain guard? There doesn't appear to be any screw mounts for one either. Otherwise I think the whole bike is bob on

3. There's no chain guard fitted on the photos posted in this thread as it' the naked bike without bodywork/hugger etc. On the other bikes that are complete there is a guard over the chain.

4. 998. Monster

5. think you may have the wrong forum mate

6. I reckon Ducati owners ( and I’ve had two ) are like women and jewellery. It looks nice and sparkly, so pay the money.
    Just as a comparison, look at the tech on the Honda car (Fireblade) at the show.
    It’s also red and sparkly, has twice as many wheels, lots more carbon, instrumentation, metal .......
    Yours for £35000 and you can use it all year round.
    Like I said, overrated and overpriced.
    Most bikes seem to be going that way I’m afraid, unless you want a new Harley for £4500.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information