1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warning about threads that may have a legal repercussions

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by mattmccabebrown, Feb 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. you could install free bar though. And the leather seats need re-covering. Preferably recovered in scantily clad waitresses.....

• Like Like x 1
  2. Just to relax everybody, I've decided to offer virtually everyone in the virtual Lounge bar a round of virtual drinks, on me. Cheers!

• Like Like x 3
  3. Virtually? You mean almost everyone. Who are you excluding from this virtual round? Imagine the shame in being excluded from a virtual drink.

4. Bottle of pol roger followed by cognac whilst enjoying a monte cristo please

5. ard baeg please

6. my mother says i have to ask politely for a Ribena (no added sugar) please- i am sweet enough.

7. I dont really drink. But I could be persuaded by a nice 20yr old Balvenie. Wait, Ive a bottle at home...Ok so make it a 50yr Balvenie and a bag of cheese and onion crisps.

8. me, i don't drink ether. i sip.

9. Aye and nae water eetha ya radge

10. ive got some Port Ellen cooking whisky, in the kitchen somewhere....

11. water must always be applied. ya philistine.

12. Hmm coming from a legal eagle , wheres the catch

13. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. water! you must be from irish descent. or a girl. maybe both. nae wonder yer a splitter. awae wi ye.

15. coming from a turn coat! you need water to free the taste. figured you as more of Thunderbird and lager kind of dude.

• Like Like x 1
  16. yes, I could have done or even used initials etc but it is still prodding the monster with a stick plus I remember what happened to that journalist who went after 'the' Chr*st*@n Sc**nt*sts in America and it still haunts me :)

17. Closed.

Rob.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information