1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

899 Warning.......some Members May Find Content Offensive

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Nigel Machin, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Panigale.jpg
    The Machete is an optional extra

• Like Like x 3
  2. grab this by the tail...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  3. Reminds me of the "put a tiger in your tank" tails that I think Esso forecourts did years ago and all the Mods had them tied on their scooter backrests

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. stunning - hang on a minute whilst I take a pill...

[​IMG]

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. The silver/chrome one has got to be a 3D render and I think the gold one is too.

I don't mind the gold one but the chrome one ffffsake.

Check out the bike behind the gold one. Looks....odd, rendered.

6. image.png

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. I like that, it looks like Porsche Riviera blue :)

That gold one reminds of all the videos I keep seeing of I assume americans riding 'street bikes' really fast in shorts and vests, and doing burnouts and wheelies at traffic lights. Horrid

8. is that c-3po's bike? it actually makes me feel so ill, I may sick up my pizza cocktail..... :Vomit:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Exige. Did you buy that at a bonhams auction a few years ago from a collection of bikes that a dentist owned. It's a lovely bike and if it's the same bike you out bid me. Glad you still have it and like it.

10. Yes I did indeed :D drained the fuel, put fresh in and it runs sweet, like a stock bike. My mate Tom (world Wheelie comp guy) knows Jerrod well and he says he will check it over and check / re programme the ecu when I need as a favour. I knew Jerrod briefly before hand so checked everything with him prior to the auction. He has since tried to buy some bits back off the bike!

11. thats a nice Avi' Chizel

12. this one is my new bird

13. err yeahh I think I like it. Any front shots?

14. Well, you did say the content was offensive, and it is! And that's from a Harley owner...

• Useful Useful x 1
  15. dont harleys and panigales use the same engine? they sure sound the same...

16. This is what happens when money and tastelessness come together. :grinning:

17. image.png I found some more! image.png

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information