999 Was It Really That Bad ?

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by noobie, Nov 7, 2016.

1. 1, you let it happen :eek: no wonder you didn't answer before!

2, Eh?

:)

2. If you know who came up with the bleed nipple in the reservoir idea, say "thanks" from me please.

Why did they stop this? Must be a fashion thing.......

• Like Like x 1
  3. Allow me to handle question No.2 for you, Elise ...

4. Now you're the one not replying... :yum

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. ... Uhps, our posts are crossing while we reply...

6. Don't worry, he hasn't granted me his permission to divulge his (vast) personal data.

7. No idea why they stopped. Probably an engineering issue. Terblanche had the idea, I think that he improved on a Steyr patent, if I remember correctly.
    As I said, Pierre has been overlooked as an engineer. He was not only a designer but foremost an industrial engineer. He thought of how mechanics work before thinking of how they looked. I know that many consider him a blight (they don't like his design) but I consider him a genius.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Looks like exige may have some skeletons in his closet... You're authorised to inform the thread about everything, don't worry... I'm sure that El Toro wants full disclosure in this forum!

9. Granted :bucktooth:

10. Eh? = that made no sense whatsoever :):upyeah:

11. Elise, Exige... What is it with you and the Lotus car manufacturer's names?

12. Neither Ducati or Bimota make brake systems :rolleyes:

13. You posted your reply while I was writing my follow up to the previous post. Sorry. Our posts crossed.

14. IMG_1660.JPG 301077-Heinz-Tomato-Ketchup-1_35kg1.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. OK. Just let me hand in my notice on my current job. Official Elise Biographer has a ring to it and of course, lots more money. Only problem is, it'll be a LOT of work.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. your crossed post crossed with Loz'z post when you thought it had crossed with my post so Loz thought your post hadn't crossed with mine and answered as he thought it had crossed with yours which I thought too so I answered a wrong crossed post as your post crossed and confused bot me and the Lozeraptor

17. Yes, remarkable Vans :)

18. Well that got cleared up with little fuss.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Just glad I was able to help :innocent:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information