1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

999 Was It Really That Bad ?

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by noobie, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Very interesting post.

@Sev and @Air Duck

Very interesting posts (@Exige, please don't get jealous)...

Can I ask what you do in life? (I'm entitled to ask as members here have asked me just about everything! LOL ... even bank account records!

2. Who are you talking to now? :)

3. He's talking to Speedos?

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Ok, I'll include you too... What do you ride/do in life?

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  5. Less I'm called a liar again...
    IMG_20171014_100026.jpg

6. That makes total sense, thank you :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  7. I don't use either, These days I use my hands as I build ski chalets and employ an architecte and a structural engineer to do the complicated stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I did not ascertain that a fund could not achieve a return in excess of 25%, I merely pointed out that no legitimate fund could do so consistently, annually, net of charges and that also you hadn't invested in one and that Mikhail Khodorkovsky was not a fund manager. You haven't yet post any substantiated evidence to the contrary. You are not going to convince me otherwise by continually flogging this dead horse!
    In summary then:
    1.) The subject is boring, hence I described my role in the past tense.
    2.) Yes, tidy up.
    3.) I'm not your friend, amico.
    4.) Your mum says hi.

9. [​IMG].

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  10. Oh sit on the fence then, see if I care :(

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  11. I must admit that one thing that I always envied you, British, was you weird but funny sense of humour! LOL

Oh, and of course, your hedge fund analysts! They are really funny when they embarrass themselves all alone!

12. Actually... I thought that he would have let loose the insults sooner, so give him credit for resisting while watching facts destroy his reputation.

#312 Tommaso, Oct 14, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
  13. Back to the bikes men!

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Yes, please!

So where do you get your experience? I liked the post that you wrote very much.

#314 Tommaso, Oct 14, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
  15. I studied engineering for almost 9 years full time, then worked in it for next 20 years whilst continuing studies as a constant necessity to my work. I try to take a technical and methodical approach to most things including my bikes and riding and/or building them. I've owned Ducatis for around 25 years and have blown up and crashed more Ducatis than I want to remember. I push them as hard as I can and see crashing as just one of those things that's going to happen over and over again if you push and are constantly trying to learn/improve. I'm happy to modify my riding style as well as my mental approach and am always keen to read other's thoughts on science/
    technology/bikes/riding.

Writing that kinda felt like writing a dating profile - I don't like long walks in the park, going to the theatre, or paying for other people's meals! :grinning:

• Love You Love You x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. So od you know Terblanche, I see he had a short spell at Royal Enfield so fate nearly took him back to Ducati with their interest earlier in the year, although he had left by then.

17. od? do :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Air Duck, you have a pm.

No, not really : o D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  19. Do you like piña colada?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Getting caught in the rain?

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information