1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Webuyanybike.com

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by s4rmark, Mar 27, 2016.

1. I just sold my 2014 hyperstrada with them yesterday. Lots of pros and cons but basically.
    Pros
    • You get the money instantly so you can buy your next bike
    • You don't have a million phone calls from private buyers people saying they will come - and never do - or a total time wasters - or don't have the money - or come with 5 mates -
    • You don't have to deal with the issue of a test ride (ie do you allow someone a test ride on your bike without the full money in your hand)
    • The transaction takes 10 mins (they come - inspect the bike - load it - pay you)
    • I got £500 more than any of the 3 dealers I spoke to were prepared to offer me for a trade in for a new bike
    Cons
    • You don't get what you think its worth if you was to sell it privately (I thought it was worth £400 more)
    • If you don't describe the bike accurately (mileage/scratches/tires) etc they will knock you down (I was knocked down a further 100 pounds as I had put on 700 more miles since I received the quote)
    Its your call at the end of the day.

• Useful Useful x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information