1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcome Back!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rob, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Where is the delete thread button? I cannot find it?

2. On your post, click edit and there's a tick box to select what to delete

I've just went to delete this post and the tick box thing has gone...its just a button near save, go advanced and cancel now.

#82 XxAnthxX, Apr 23, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  3. Can we get the like button back please? I'd like to like a few posts again. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. I think they must be working on it now, cause it was back earlier but has gone again now....

• Like Like x 1
  5. I bodged my way round it

6. A mistake is simply another way of doing things :wink:

7. I keep getting a message every time i log in to reset my password, even though i already have.....

8. What message Gav?

9. Every time I log in it just keeps coming up that i need to reset my password....

Completely unrelated the forum is also bugging out on safari on iphone - if you click any of the links / tabs 50% of the time its comes back with page not found.

10. had the same experience to begin with, but cleared cache and original 'DucatiForum' cookie and it seems to have settled down now.

11. I'll try that Chris thanks!

12. PM's are back, jej.

Rob I a found something else that is odd. Any thread that has more then one page of posts is an issue. Last page is fine but any page before it has a huge black field at the end. I reach the last post and quick navigation buttons about 50% in to full scroll. Then there is a bit of your info and rest is black page.

13. I did the same Chris although by chance because my vodaphone account wouldn't work :)

14. Hey Lucaz,
    Your Skype button falls off the page into your messages...is that you or does it need a limit on characters putting in?

15. Well done Rob / Krytonit3 ..... back online again..........
    I hope you have an understanding boss!!!
    Wow! All the "pm's" are back .... thanks guys.

#95 Bikerbabe, Apr 24, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
  16. It is my full name so might be just me.

Just seen it, it's not me. Skype icon is not loading so hypertext is displayed. Rob that as well.

Rob I have another issue. Website does not remember me even when I tick the option to keep me signed in. When I do log-in it still shows empty fields for user name and password on start page. When I click forum it all works but it still forces me to update the profile with location. I did that already. When I go again my location is there so I just have to click save and as long as I do not close my browser or go back to start page all is fine. Any idea why?

17. Similarly for me, Rob - the site keeps asking me to update my profile every time I try and log in.
    All else seems ok so far.....

18. +1

And where have our Avatars gone again Rob.....mine shows in my profile but not in any posts!

19. Hi all,

Very aware that there are things to sort out still - working on it all!! As keen as you all are to get it all sorted...

:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  20. You'll get that day off eventually Rob.....:wink:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information