1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcome Back!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rob, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Sorry Luca - have to disagree with the part of this statement - I run two Macs and have done now for 4 years..... neither has ever crashed or hung once in 4 years...... whereas my windows PC - probably crashes at least couple of times a week, requiring a reboot - which is a right PITA when I'm working remotely through it...

2. Gosh Luca doesn't like Apple, do bears shit in the woods!

3. Does the remember me button have Alzheimers? It seems to have forgotten me already.

4. Not just bikes then Gav!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Had to fix network and crashing issues for my flat mate minimum one time a week. What you put on your machine makes difference.

To compare to bikes. Windows is like a Ducati. It requires regular maintenance and then is pretty much bullet proof with occasional playing up. Mac is like jab bikes just goes forever with minimum hassle.

Took me an hour of gaming to think that up.

6. Luca is on the game? I knew things were tight mate, but didn't realise it'd got that bad.

7. Explain?????

8. Maybe that was more down to you than anything else.

Have you ever considered that if you had to do this a minimum of once a week, then you never fixed anything correctly in the first place ;0)

9. Never done a head as such but you might like one of these.

IMAG0093.jpg

They are stair spindles to go in an old farm house.

IMAG0093.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  10. Have any of you Apple fan boys considered their systems are not flawless?

Why it was crashing well always with 3DMax on. Network wise it kept on dropping wireless signal making WiFi modem unresponsive for new connections. Router worked fine with other stuff including iphone. It was changed with no luck and later upgraded with limited effect.

11. Oh wow I love those spindles
    I'm a bit of a lover of nice staircases

12. Cool but I like my mice's to heave the least 5 buttons to press, each doing it's own little thing.

• Like Like x 1
  13. They are really gorgeous, Birdie.
    What a talent!

14. [h=1]Multiple Choices[/h] The document name you requested (/forum/) could not be found on this server. However, we found documents with names similar to the one you requested.Available documents:

Please consider informing the owner of the referring page about the broken link.

Rob - I am getting the above message repeatedly when trying to use the forum.
    It keeps bouncing me out, and I cannot access anything, even pm's.
    Any ideas??
    Thanks

15. Resolved.

16. Thank you Kryptonit3 :upyeah:

Sorry Kryptonit - still getting same bounce-out error

#136 Bikerbabe, Apr 25, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
  17. Careful or you'll get an invite to go see his staircase, which in itself isn't a bad thing...but I'd be worried once he got me to the top. :eek:

Wanna see some puppies? Erm mice spindles I mean!

18. Lol Anth I would make sure he went first so I could run quickly 

19. Many thanks rob,was starting to feel like a castaway!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information