1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weston Bike Nights 2013

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by sadbiker, May 3, 2013.

1. Weston Bike Nights 05 September 2013
    The Official count was 521 bikes, the bike of the night was a 1999 Yamaha R1
    WBN 05 09 2013 - a set on Flickr
    All 2013 Weston Bike Night photos can be viewed from the following location
    Collection: Weston Bike Nights 2013

All Weston Bike Night Photos from 2008 to 2013 plus other photos I have taken can be viewed in the following location
    Bike Night Photos' collections on Flickr

The 2013 Weston Bike Nights dates can be viewed from the following location
    Weston Bike Nights 2013 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Please note this year I will be adding some post processed images of Bikes that look good with certain tools I have. If you like the effects and would like to see if your image is suitable for processing it can be done under the same donation of £5 per image. Please follow the link below to view some in a special set I have created.
    WBN Specials - a set on Flickr

If images are required please read the image description, we ask for a £5 donation per image with all proceeds going back to the chosen charity.
    Please email "[email protected]" for a PayPal invoice with the image name(s), which allows you to make the donation securely online, the full image will then be emailed to you. Or if you already have a PayPal account then send the donation directly to "[email protected]" with the image name(s).
    Last year we raised over £1100 towards Weston Bike Nights charity "The Poppy Appeal". Many thanks to all who made this possible.
    Weston Bike Night Site is below.
    The RBLR Weston Bike Night

2. Weston Bike Nights 12 September 2013
    The Official count was 116 bikes, the bike of the night was a Goldwing Trike
    WBN 12 09 2013 - a set on Flickr

All Weston Bike Night Photos from 2008 to 2013 plus other photos I have taken can be viewed in the following location

Please note this year I will be adding some post processed images of Bikes that look good with certain tools I have. If you like the effects and would like to see if your image is suitable for processing it can be done under the same donation of £5 per image. Please follow the link below to view some in a special set I have created.

If images are required please read the image description, we ask for a £5 donation per image with all proceeds going back to the chosen charity.
    Please email "[email protected]" for a PayPal invoice with the image name(s), which allows you to make the donation securely online, the full image will then be emailed to you. Or if you already have a PayPal account then send the donation directly to "[email protected]" with the image name(s).
    Last year we raised over £1100 towards Weston Bike Nights charity "The Poppy Appeal". Many thanks to all who made this possible.

3. Weston Bike Nights 19 September 2013
    Next Week 26th September is the final Weston Bike Night of this year.
    The Official count was 179 bikes, the bike of the night was a Kawasaki GPZ1000RX
    WBN 19 09 2013 - a set on Flickr

4. Weston Bike Nights 26 September 2013
    This was the final Weston Bike Night of 2013.
    A Cheque for £13,566.47 was presented to the Royal British Legion by Weston Bike Nights Organiser Lyn Lovell. This included £1500 from the donations for Images this year.

The Official count was 125 bikes, the bike of the Year was a Kawasaki 1000 Lowrider
    WBN 26 09 2013 - a set on Flickr

Do Not Sell My Personal Information