1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Watching......?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Enjoyed Poor Things - bit weird but Emma Stone was brilliant. The Director also made Lobster, now that is very weird..

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Could I make a plea for listing in future the channel on which it was screened/watched?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Gave up after 10mins with that.

4. But that would take all the guessing out of it!
    :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Or one could spoil one's enjoyment by looking it up on Just Watch.

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. I would rather we didn't post up where it was watched. I still buy the radio times, that would make it redundant

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Surely in this day and age of super accessible media, you can get anything you want to watch... whenever you want?

8. It's you is it? :D

• Funny Funny x 4
  9. Problem with that as such is it can be on other platforms at the same time, better to use Bumpkins link IMO.

10. True, but always remember kids, clear your browsing history.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Love Rat on C5. 3 in and not bad

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Dark City: The Cleaner.
    Very dark, very funny....:D

13. The Gone on the beeb.
    When a young Irish couple vanishes from a small town in the North Island of New Zealand, Irish Detective Theo Richter teams with Kiwi Detective Diana Huia to find them.

14. Just started watching Top Boy on Netflix. You have to tune your ears to the Jamaican patois but I think it’s going to be a great show

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Watched the first episode of The Gentlemen on Netflix last night. Mrs says it's too graphic, so I shall be watching the rest on my own.

16. My GF likes it, so long as it's not too late at night.... We're gradually getting through it and I really like it.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Binged two series of The Dry on ITVx last weekend, a decadent departure as we're usually too busy. It's about an Irish 30 something lady that returns from London after 10 years to her family home in Dublin. She's an recovering alcoholic, her family significantly dysfunctional hardly help... We enjoyed it, worth a look.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Road House 2024. Don't bother, watch the original again.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Watch that last night (on Prime for those that want to know) It was ok, but just ok, not a patch on the original and Connor McGregor can’t act for toffee, it’s a “there’s fuck all else on” sort of film.

I like Jake Gyllenhaal so watch it for that really but if you want to see a good film with him in it then watch The Covenant.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Yeah, The Covenant was a very good film. :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information