1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Watching......?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Get out...:bomb:

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Started better call Saul the other night. i am on season 2 now. slow going so far.

• Like Like x 1
  3. enjoyed all of Saul, arguably just as much as BB.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Big Brother!? :joy:

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. The entirely made up adventures of dick Turpin (or something like that) with Noel fielding and a few other English comedy actor cast. One in, not sure, not as surreal as some of his stuff but enough to make you think a bit wtf. Funny in parts

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Ukraine: Enemy in the Woods.
    Shocking stuff :(

7. Yeah I think Noel Fielding has ridding that donkey too far.
    His wit is best saved for amateur bakers.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. It’s not quite surreal enough to have an identity. It’s not farce. It’s not kids tv (it could be bar the language)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Exactly that, identity-less.
    I think he lost his way when him and Julian Barratt split up.

10. Netflix’s new serial killer thriller, Ripley, has been described as “one of the best shows Netflix has ever done” on the day that it arrives on the streamer.
    This looks promising.

• Like Like x 1
  11. It snows in Benidorm.
    Bit of an oddball film, but I enjoyed it.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Watched the first two episodes last night. Very good. The film was great too, but this is presented in a very different style.

13. Watched 'Cleaning Up' on Netflix with girlfriend over a few nights. Somewhat implausible plot and so much ramped tension built into every stage of the story we were torn between abandoning part way though or watching all 6 episodes. In the end we saw it though but frankly there's much better TV out there. 5, or maybe 6, out of 10.

Ripley is next on the list.

14. That sounds right up my street

15. Ricky Stanicky on Prime. Some real lol moments and John Cena showing again how he is becoming a decent comedy actor even tho he still looks the size of a bear

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Scrolled past that earlier. Any good?

17. Yes. Well worth a watch. One of the best comedies I’ve seen in a while. Totally unexpected

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Love/Hate on Britbox...an earlier version of Kin, Dublin gangland saga's, and Aiden Gillen is a Phycho!...worth a watch.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. The Heineken rugby cup matches yesterday and there'll be a couple more today at somestage.

20. Dune II :cool:

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information