1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Watching......?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Any good?

2. Really enjoyed it, although the last ~20mins came across as very rushed and disjointed.
    Part 1 was better IMO, looking forward to part 3.

Fan Boy...:D

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. The Gentlemen S1 - went down well, S2 guaranteed apparently.

[​IMG]

;)

• Like Like x 2
  4. I liked them equally, I may combust waiting for part three

5. Part II took a much deeper dive into the lore, which was fascinating, the two separate fractions was also good.

Nerd :bucktooth:

• Like Like x 1
  6. The latest Ghostbuster - frozen something. Great to see them get back to the original type of movie: good bit of humour, original soundtrack, lots of references to the original trilogy as well as some of the original busters. Of course not as good as 1 and 2 (3 was a bit dodgy) but 100% better than the female reboot and the Afterlife one. Worth a watch

• Like Like x 3
  7. I thoroughly enjoyed that series.

8. Scoop.
    The Price Andrew story. Well worth a watch.

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. Episodes of Out of Town on YouTube...o_O

10. Regime
    The darkly comedic, six-episode series The Regime, starring Academy Award® winner Kate Winslet, tells the story of life within the walls of a modern authoritarian regime as it unravels.

After not leaving the palace for quite some time, Chancellor Elena Vernham (Kate Winslet) becomes increasingly paranoid and unstable and turns to a volatile soldier, Herbert Zubak (Matthias Schoenaerts), as an unlikely confidant. As Zubak’s influence over the chancellor grows, Elena’s attempts to expand her power eventually result in the palace and the country fracturing around her
    NowTV

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Ripley. Really enjoying the film noir style. It's a slow burn, but stick with it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. I watched Top Gun: Maverick yesterday. Was ok :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Les Norton. Real 80’s vibe Aussie comedy. One episode in, worth a watch.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. Wicked Little Letters. Funny, totally swear-laden fun.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Funny film, however had the usual now tiresome misandrist sub-plot.
    Men are toxic, lazy and useless. It takes a woman to sort everything out for them... :rolleyes:

16. Blimey, I didn’t get that from it!

17. Trouble is, even if that wasn’t intentional we are so used to it we see it everywhere. In this case I think it was actually fairly accurate of the time (the women thing)

18. Watched Villa do the Arsenal (much needed) and a cracking Moto GP

19. Civil War. Kirsten Dunst as a war photographer covering the insurrection by the Western Force of Texas & California against the US Government. Very well done and quite enjoyable, and given events under the previous President, not entirely implausible; certainly gave us a new appreciation of those who report from the front line.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  20. Once you see it, you'll see it everywhere...:eyes:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information