1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Watching......?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Nov 2, 2018.

1. The Open!
    What a joy.

• Like Like x 1
  2. The Batman. 3rd time I’ve tried to watch it. 3rd time I’ve fallen asleep half way thru….

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Bad Boys Ride or Die.... I suggest the latter. :confused:

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. I quite enjoyed it. The Mrs wasn't happy about how loud I was watching it the other night, but she's caught up on her sleep now, so is happy again. Sort of.

5. Back into Loudermilk S3. Dry whit humour about AA group. Worth a watch.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. They do what they do. Wasn’t anything I wasn’t expecting and I quite enjoyed it. Each to their own.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Fly Me To The Moon. Channing Tatum, Scarlett Johansson, Woody Harrelson and a few other familiar faces. Female advertising exec sells the space race back to the USA to get Apollo 11’s funding back on track whilst a mysterious CIA man plots a back up reminiscent of Capricorn One to ensure that Americans see a happy ending. I suppose it would be classified as a Rom Com; Mrs GG and I were a bit ‘meh’ about going but enjoyed it far more that we hoped we might.

8. A Quiet Place: Day One.
    Good fliker show, 7/10.

9. It looks naff to me from the trailers, I’ll swerve it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Ministry Of Ungentlemanly Warfare really enjoyed it, great that it is a true story

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Watched Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare last night on Amazon. Frankly it was a waste of my time, failed to engage with it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Disagreeing just because I enjoyed it. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  13. They are an easy watch and a bit of humour. Guy Ritchie films will never be that serious.

14. More interested how shit it will be…. ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. It’s shit! :joy: But it’s raining outside…

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Twisters. Daisy Edgar-Jones, Glen Powell, Anthony Ramos. A story of tornado chasers in the USA, one trying to tame them, the other running a YouTube channel, and how their paths cross. Wasn't sure what to expect but like Fly Me To the Moon, enjoyed it far more than we expected to, helped in no small part by some very good, er... twists?

17. Jus5 started watching “The Walking Dead: Darryl Dixon”

Do Not Sell My Personal Information