1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Watching......?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Watching Brasic on Netflix at the moment. A combination of Guy Ritchie/Lock Stock' and Last of the Summer Wine... Sounds odd but it's quite entertaining. Girlfriend is on the fence regarding the violence.

2. binging Lolita Lobosco on Ch 4 just for the virtual escapism. It is along the lines of Montalbano with simple jokes, simple plot and lovely scenery.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. With any luck Ten Hag get sacked….. #disgracetotheshirt

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. As a Liverpool fan, hopefully not :joy:

5. Decent film, it does contain the most over the top crash scene near the start.

6. Escapism is key here when watching movies.

7. New season of Slow Horses has started.
    Enjoyed the previous ones.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Enjoying the 'Classic Albums' series on Prime Video, done around 2002.
    Disraeli Gears, Who's Next, Machine Head so far...

#5648 Keith_P, Sep 5, 2024
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2024
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Don’t know if it’s been mentioned before but Stags is very good
    A stellar comic cast beautifully play this chronicle of a pre-wedding South American week of debauchery gone very, very wrong. It’s a thrilling, albeit unexpectedly gory, ride

10. Perfect Couple
    With Nicole Kidman and Bono’s daughter Eve Hewson
    When a lavish wedding ends in disaster before it can even begin, with a body discovered just hours before the ceremony, everyone in the wedding party is a suspect.

Something of a who done it.

11. I've heard this is a little 'White Lotus'. I'm in...:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Similar kind of formula in script and cinema photography. Makes you wish you were on holiday, but not in a Death in Paradise way.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Watched the latest series of The Tower. Men bad, booooo. Women good, yeahhhh. And plenty of race related nonsense too.

One particular one ‘if it wa a white girl you would do more, coz it’s a black boy you don’t!’ The white girls community all came forward with info where they had. The black one ‘don’t talk to feds’. White one was innocent bystander. Black one was drug gang warfare.

It’s like comparing Barbie and Harley Quinn….

14. Why do you torture yourself in this way!
    :)

15. I know. I’ve become one of the people I moan about: I see stuff everywhere when often it probably isnt because I’m so sick of it. Drives the wife mad.

16. images-original.png The movie FURY / 2014 with Brad and company, WAR the ultimate mental test for sure for any person walking planet earth.!

• Like Like x 1
  17. We're enjoying the second season of Lincoln Lawyer on Netflix at the moment. It's one of our favourite shows.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information