1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What did you just buy for your bike?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by stuzinho, Apr 12, 2012.

1. a tyre plug had a puncture didn't work got get new tyre bolexs

2. Many happy returns Char!
    Hope you had a good one!

3. A set of carbon fibre heel plates

4. Not for the bike specifically but some wet wipes to clean all the suicidal creatures from my leathers :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Not any more lol

• Like Like x 2
  6. Sounds like it'll end up like a tarts handbag :wink:

7. Just bought an exhaust spring after one went awol between London and Birmingham. £8 :mad:

8. Correct!!! But it is pretty :wink: Pictures to follow once i figure out how to upload them

9. i have just replaced my 748 double bubble for a standard screen, im loving it...

10. A wiring harness. There's clearly a short somewhere in the fuel gauge system. I've already replaced the fuel level sensor with a new one, and I don't really want to be chasing a bad earth. Far easier just to pull out and plug in. Whilst I'm there as I've got the harness I'll replace any other horrible connectors or wires that I see - I need some good strong electrics to get an air-cooled motor to start on the winter mornings when it's been outside all night!

11. Out of interest did the double bubble melt your clocks? I've seen so many bikes with double bubbles that have. :eek:

12. S/H Corbin seat for the 907, Chinese folding, span and length adjustable levers and a S/H Power Commander for 999.

13. Oil :biggrin:

14. See thru tank pad ready for when my D16RR arrives :biggrin:

15. Bike cover :smile:

16. More carbon fibre bits

17. Carbon King fairing infill panel, even came unexpectedly with mesh to cover the oil cooler. Excuse to post gratuitous pic:rolleyes:

dsc01475s.jpg

dsc01475s.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  18. Lookin good Eyore! I reckon a CF front mudguard would look ace to match :upyeah:

19. Methinks you could be right :smile:

20. Oberon clutch slave cylinder ordered.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information