1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What did you just buy for your bike?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by stuzinho, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Insurance :rolleyes:

2. Having spent the past two weeks trawling the internetz and yesterday and today trying different helmets in proper shops I have just bought the same helmet from Helmetcity :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  3. #303 Nelson, Oct 3, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  4. A second hand servo valve for my 1198, the bloody thing keeps putting the engine managment light on! i have have the bike hooked up to the Ducati tool twice now and they have said this is the problem, if not change the exahust for a complete termi system:smile: but my financial consultant said how much! think again we need the shower replaced!

5. My god Nelson theres a wierd alien like gecko creatures toes in that pic .
    Get national geoghapic on the phone asap. :eek:

• Like Like x 3
  6. New bolts for the heat shield to replace the bolts that had rattled out during Sundays ride :mad: and a dark visor and pinlock insert for my new helmet. :upyeah:

7. Hee - I did wonder if I should've edited that out...:biggrin:

8. Where's the other one? Or is that what you taking the photo with! :biggrin:

9. Just ordered a Zero Gravity Corsa screen

image_24_737_bike.jpg

I prefer it to the double bubble and the SR Series is much the same as the standard screen

image_737_compare1.jpg

image_737_compare1.jpg

image_24_737_bike.jpg

10. Just had radiator guards and tail tidy fitted to my Streetfighter.Couldn't resist new Rizoma indicators to go with the tail tidy.Also couldn't resist a Ducati fly screen as well.My wife thinks their all very sensible additions!!!!!

11. Go on then, how much was that on a Desmo? And what are you limited to?

12. Just ordered radiator and oil cooler guards for my D16rr

desmocox_lg.jpg

desmocox_lg.jpg

13. Not only has this bike cost you a fortune, it's STILL costing you a fortune. But I guess that goes with the territory :smile:

14. Wel it IS a Ducati :wink:

15. Think you should also buy some asbestos trousers as those desmo's get pretty hot..

16. LOL!

Thankfully mine is running the GP7 exhaust which removes the hotpants problem :biggrin:

260-96451908B.jpg

260-96451908B.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. Mine likes sausages

18. Four new ti-grey clutch spring caps...

Bought a stainless spring, bolt & alloy spring cap set aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages ago just after I got the bike? Fitted with a new posh pressure plate & the old alloy OE cover with some holes put in it... :biggrin:

Unfortunately they didnt last long? The outside of the caps get scuffed??!

Bugger. :frown:

It took a lot of digging to find out there should have been a rubber gasket behind the cover with some little brass spacers? In my Doocat early days I didnt notice this gasket was missing because it never had one? Meh. :biggrin: Got four new ones to go on, will save me faffing trying to refurb the old ones...

Took the belt covers off trying to locate a mystery oil leak? Turns out my newly fitted belt driveshaft seal is leaking when hot. Bag of pants! Probably been drying out on a shelf for 10 years... Does look good with the covers off tho! Whirry bits! Strange looks at traffic lights from car drivers etc :upyeah:

[​IMG]

#320 470four, Oct 11, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2012
Do Not Sell My Personal Information