1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What did you just buy for your bike?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by stuzinho, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Another one from a few months back that only got fitted a few weeks ago....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351599442.409059.jpg

Thanks to Ruffs for the template to cut my CF key guard around!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351599442.409059.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Today I got my new JHP chip for the 853 engine which was purchased a few weeks ago, just need a few gaskets and the change over will begin.
    Steve

3. I just bought this casoli carbon seat unit off eBay, pics don't do it justice, very pleased with it :) image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

#344 BISH748, Nov 6, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2012
  4. A bargain. I have a set of these on my SuperDuke and they are fantastic. I've been planning to get some for my SPS for a while now and this is a perfect reason to pull the trigger. They say they have a few left at the offer price - about 30 sets.

[​IMG]

5. Red cross of linky no worky :frown:

6. But it's better than my blue square of linky that no worky :frown:

7. I bought some blue Renthal bars and a pair of retro-fitted BMW Handguards from a guy who owned a Versys, sadly i lasted approximately 20 miles last night before reverting back to the stock bars. I just find the Renthals 'too straight' whereas the stock bars are angled back and more comfortable for me. And also, the brace bar got in the way of my heated grips controller. Handguards are now modded and fitted to my stock bars. No more wind chill for meeee!!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. A van, to move the bike around in to trackdays etc.

Matt

9. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  10. Last week I bought a new Left hand mirror/indicator unit, an oil temperature sensor and some steering head bearings. Last night it was despatched in a van to MD Racing as the fuel pump failed to fire up yesterday morning, and it needs some other work doing:

# Weld the rear rack
    # Respray the panels on the left hand side where I scuffed them at Brands and at Christmas
    # Sort the oil temperature sensor issue - new sensor hasn't made a difference
    # Replace the missing rubber grommet that goes between the screen and the bracket.

11. Over the past 3 weeks, and mostly the last week i've bought a pair of new Alpinestars GP Pro gloves in medium, sent back(too small), a new pair of Spada Predators in Large, taken back to shop(faulty placed knuckle protector), another new pair of Alpinestars GP Pro in Large(now selling as still too small?!?), new pair of Spada Enforcer winter gloves in Large, a new pair of Spada Contact winter gloves in Large, and today i recieved a used pair(eBay) of Spada Predators(again!) in medium which fit beautifully! So between all the buying/taking back and my other 4 pairs i owned i've got 8 pairs of gloves right now!!!!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. Holy fuck....enough for two octopus!

• Like Like x 1
  13. An even bigger hammer than I already have, swinging arm bolt a bit tight.
    Steve

14. 12 months Road Tax

15. All ready.....the tax must have ran out as the log book turned up!

16. pretty much.........had a month left to go :rolleyes:

17. A nice set of Pirelli Angels

18. Chain&Sprockets! And i spent Sunday afternoon swapping the 600 jets and needles from my original carbs to the 900 ones I have fitted to the bike now. It was running a tad rich with the 900 jets and needles on my little 600!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information