1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What did you just buy for your bike?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by stuzinho, Apr 12, 2012.

1. It's a thought but no - a very low level screen for one of the projects and a wiring loom template for another project.

• Like Like x 1
  2. View attachment 9395 made an offer from bridge in bridgewater on ebay £100 with cups , was £120, im happy!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ohlins steering damper for my 749

4. New Road tax if that counts ...... just a case of waiting for the rain to stop now.

road tax.jpg

road tax.jpg

5. oil and filter

but the old filter wont come off....

6. I bought mine an rsvr ....... Completely pointless mod , think I might remove it .......

7. where you going to put it?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Went into Riders of Bridgwater yesterday and picked up a replacement right-hand bellypan for my new Multi. It was to replace a damaged item from new. Got home to find the one in the pack is a left-hand one despite the label saying RH.

Now I know you are all thinking 'what a numpty, he doesn't know his left from right' but it wasn't me who ordered it and remember it was packed by an Italian:biggrin:

9. Sound like an invasion plan for North Africa ???

• Like Like x 1
  10. Bougth new pegs for the streetfighter from Ducati Designs for more grip, and ordered tank grips from Techspec so I can hang on to the beast a bit better.

11. Shhhhh.....that's how I got my last one :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1

12. I know a few folk who done it back in the early 90's when not to may folks had scanners, and only about 10% of the Population had ever heard of Photoshop :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Just picked up a spare set of carbon fairings and mirror stays

14. whoops ... a carbon coolant tank for the R... should go well with the airducts... better then the plasticky ones...

15. :biggrin:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. Rear hub clamp bolts?

17. Yup - In finest unobtainium! Well Ti... But you get my point :cool:

18. Double bubble screen and new levers for my 848

19. You'll be buying new clocks in the summer :upyeah:

20. Why?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information