1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What did you just buy for your bike?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by stuzinho, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Some buffing bits for the pipes

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359497556.302091.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359497556.302091.jpg

2. did mine last week, have fun, killed my wrists and shoulders and took forever, pleased with result though

3. I have a matching water butt for those

4. mines off at DWracing for Valve Clarence check and dyno + a new clutch oil seal and plates . Also bought some new cleaning goodies including high temp wheel wax, should make cleaning my wheels in future a peace of piss. [​IMG]

5. thought they where hair salon products ; ) , very posh!

6. Set of Teng T bar allen keys ala Char, after I broke one yesterday and got sick of trying to use std ball end ones for tough bolts

• Like Like x 2
  7. they do look abit like that don't they! Very good stuff though to say the least

8. I thought that
    They would look good on my dressing table :)

9. You get dressed on a table?!

10. She dances on them too.

11. I have a set of these which came "free" with a subscription to classic bike, probably around 2009/2010 timeframe IIRC. I had not heard of Teng tools at the time and the mag said "worth 35 pds" or something. I thought "Oh Yeah", but was going to subscribe anyway.

Royal Mail were kind enough to forward them to me as well. The box was a bit cheap but the tools were fine which is what matters.

This month's classic bike subscription pressie is a 70 piece Draper screwdriver, socket and bit set worth 41 pounds. So if you need a 70 piece Draper screwdriver, socket and bit set you can get 12 issues of classic bike free and learn how to restore bikes in your kitchen and install a Dino in your hall. Magic!

Only sign up for one year though so at the next renewal you have the option to start a new subscription for another freebie. If you set up a direct debit I suspect they will take the money year after year with no gift.

#591 Mr Bimble, Feb 1, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2013
  12. BKS leathers from J&S

13. carbon; swing arm, hugger, heel guards, shock cover, clutch cover, key surround,belly pan, infill side/seat panels, seat unit air tunnel, screen dark tint, light protector, R+G bar ends rad grills, fork protector, swing arm bobbins, flush fit indicators, air filter, pazzo levers, renthal grips, Luimoto seat cove + gold seal gel pad, exhaust black wrap, sprockets

14. What type? Pics please :smile:

15. I'm guessing its these??

16. For those who don't know, you can still claim 20% off all our carbon. This offer is only available to forum members.:upyeah:

17. Some new carbon bits from Conquest Carbon. Gotta love forum member discounts :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1

18. Thank you for your order

19. Could well be the first of many :smile:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information