1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What did you just buy for your bike?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by stuzinho, Apr 12, 2012.

1. my items received too, very pleased, top quality, top price, kev

• Like Like x 1
  2. Took bike to MR for dyno & service yesterday

Will need to sell a body part as I need more carbon

• Like Like x 3
  3. Made orange cake that wouldn't cook despite being in hotter oven than recipe said and being in there for longer.

WBA lost again.

Went to band practice where guitarist played all afternoon ear-splittingly loud so that I couldn't even hear what I was playing.

Arse.

On a better note, installed the threshold (is that what you call it?) which my furniture-making friend knocked up for me. It is made of ash, door is oak, but it still looks pretty cool and there is no more draught.

Think I'll go to bed with a book.

4. Taking them back when i sit on my bike i cant move my head

5. from Conquest :)

some bits for the pani!

have forgotten to claim the 20% discount i think :eek:

6. D'oh!

7. KOPE999R

PM sent :upyeah:

8. It likes em, what can I tell ya

a-sausage-on-a-fork-005.jpg

a-sausage-on-a-fork-005.jpg

9. Some MAG covers

[​IMG]

10. And my new brakes have just rocked up, forced to buy these as I bought some Ex Team Yamaha Italia forks with out thinking it through and then discovered caliper bolt spacing is 108mm not the 100mm I thought it would be!!!!!!

[​IMG]

#610 Kato, Feb 5, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Thank you to all the forum members who have purchased our parts. Great to see some pictures fitted:upyeah:

12. Oh yesssss ! :))

13. Red Samco coolant hoses and stainless steal clips from Demon Tweeks :biggrin: Pics to follow

14. I bought some EDZ inner gloves to ride my bike with in this shit weather :smile:

15. Some Michelin Power ones, next on the list some new tyre warmers.

16. My parts arrived whilst the forum was down, suffice to say i will be ordering more carbon from you. As soon as it's not cold enough to freeze the proverbials off a brass monkey i'll get them fitted and hope to get some pictures up shortly afterward. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Had to by a new front tyre for the Ninja. My head had more tread than the last one

18. I really must stop buying bits for mine lol latest addiditions are , akrapovic carbon/titanium cans, marchesini wheels, carbon v panel, and in the middle of powder coating stuff :D

• Like Like x 1
  19. Just picking up the little things then :wink:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information