1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What did you just buy for your bike?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by stuzinho, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Be careful with that Abba stand, as if you don't put in really solidly it can damage the paint on the frame around the pivot...and dont ever rock forward by mistake! Mine has never quite been the same since a mate did :rolleyes:

2. bought some carbon tail vents 1098 but not sure how to get original ones out !! anyone done this and best way to do it ?
    thanks

3. I was thinking the same thing when I cleaned the bike on Tuesday :smile::smile:

4. Had a shorty pair of these on order for a while (back order) but got rumbled today[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Been on to Conquest Carbon and ordered the last little pieces to finish off my Diavel :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Arrived today :biggrin:

Damn fine looking pieces of metal!

Not quite such a bargain once Customs had added on VAT plus £20 import duty, just shy of £550 but that's still pretty good I reckon.

7. Massive spending spree here....... 4 x fuel quick coupling o rings @ 31p ea. Should put an end to all my fuel gushing over the road :-(

• Like Like x 2
  8. Some Titanium goodness!

nuts.JPG

nuts.JPG

9. I asked M R for some of those recently and was told they don't do them , and I would have to buy the complete assembly at about £8 each. I didn't think that was correct so didn't order any. Would be interested to know where you got yours?

10. John - I got some out of Baines Racing some time ago - hth

11. Can I ask where you ordered these from? The best price I can find them for is from Metisse in Germany. Cheers.

12. The obligatory Termi's :upyeah:

IMG_0410.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  13. The little green ones?
    I get mine from Moto Rapido.

14. Birthday pressie from my girls, mat for the new shed that I've yet to put together for the bike, and a helmet money box to save for more bike things. Spoilt I am x :upyeah:

image.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  15. I got them from Riders, the Cardiff branch is the only one that have them in stock at the moment.

• Like Like x 1
  16. A 1-13/16th socket from Halfrauds...

Guess what I've been doing!

17. A set of Dzus fasteners for 1098. They should arrive this or next week :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Just ordered a set of racing plates /frictions and this
    [​IMG]
    a titanium axle nut .
    However its a twelve point 36mm socket needed, so now i,ve had to order one of those making this purchase nearly twice as expensive. Oh well you live and learn.:frown:

• Like Like x 1
  19. BOOM...!!!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information