1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What did you just buy for your bike?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by stuzinho, Apr 12, 2012.

1. It's actually the Ducati Arai helmet from 2 years ago which the dealer had as old stock. It was the last one he had. Luckily it was my size :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Petrol :biggrin:

3. 2 x tanks of petrol....One eye on the road and one one the sky...But good to get out...:upyeah:

4. petrol here to - just a shame I was 1/4 mile short of the petrol station

now I know exactly how many I can do on reserve - not many :rolleyes:

5. I would like to buy some sunshine for my bike
    :-/

• Like Like x 1
  6. You need to bent the tube bracket and a small spacer helps to fit in the foot peg hole

7. Bolt through the hole on the holder, through one of the holes for pillion footpeg mount and bolt other side. Fits a treat.

8. Luckily, you were rescued by fellow bikers :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. ar balls...sure you got a tow ;)

10. We swapped water for petrol at the garage :)

11. I also just bought a tax disc holder, cylinder jobbie...plus some folding levers

12. From thruxton?

13. Lol no online last night...Thruxton was footlong hotdog and a couple of drinks...although must have missed buying all that mud I brought home

14. Cheers. I'll take a look at that. I forgot about pillion pegs. My bike came with them in a box so they've never been on and I forgot there would be mountings for them... ta for the idea!

Andy

15. Glad you didn't post a new thread 'where do I put my tax disc' some on here would have gone into sarcasm meltdown

• Like Like x 2
  16. Simple job

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365967781.001549.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365967781.001549.jpg

17. That looks really neat... Looks like I'll be buying another tube holder then! :smile:

18. It's the covert tax disk thread

I can't open mine and its all wet and soggy inside - I did laminate my new one but can't get it in

Any suggestions ?

19. Keep it in your handbag lol

• Like Like x 1
  20. 1199 :

Glossy carbon front mudguard
    TRAXX double brake hose set front ( 1 calipers + 1 abs)
    brembo P2 34 billet rear caliper ..

Do Not Sell My Personal Information