1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What did you just buy for your bike?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by stuzinho, Apr 12, 2012.

1. My (second) Ducati Historic jacket arrived today. At this time it fits :upyeah:

(This one is an Italian cut in large, whereas the UK cut medium was far too big for me - what does that tell you? :wink:)

• Like Like x 1
  2. New rear Rosso Corsa......just so I could pass the MOT :tongue:

3. That Brits are lard arses and Eyeties eat better and look better.

• Like Like x 1

4. is the correct answer :upyeah:

5. Race style ally fuel cap in horrible brown-bronze curtesy from eBay £25, re-anodised black for a tenner. Job done . Saved a few quid there!! Old carbon key one up for sale soon

6. How easy is it to fit these fuel caps? Do you just unbolt the whole thing to remove the stock one?

7. new oberon clutch master cyclinder. made my clutch so much lighter. 20130426_191608.jpg

20130426_191608.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. is it much lighter?im genuinely interested.

9. Yeah definitely. Bigger bore, less pressure requires to activate.

10. Black Oberon covers for reservoirs on SFS. Some bits for my old 848, John Burrows is sorting as it needs major love and care. Bill pending ! :)

11. Great-I'm having one fitted to my bike next week.

12. Dry slipper clutch conversion kit!

13. Yeah just unscrew it and screw new one in. That's if mine actually fitted. Complete waste of money , huge gap all way around the edge of it. Looks absolutly shit. Carbon one went straight back on!!

14. [​IMG]

How much will these stretch with use? They're pretty tight

15. You fat bastard you fat bastard.Depends on how hard your boyfriend rides :biggrin: Nice new bike shed as well. :upyeah:

16. scotts steering damper rotary type for my 996

17. How do they feel when on the bike prone?
    If they're too tight get another size.

18. on the bike they are fine. Room enough to do everything I need to. When I was at Thruxton the other week I was taking a good look at other people's leathers and they all seemed to keep plenty of room in their leathers with a bit of slack and these are like a second skin.

I can move as I need to and I can just about stand up straight, although I know I don't need to when I'm on the bike.

I couldn't get a jumper on underneath these with out my head popping off.

Not really sure if mine are a bit small or other people's are slightly big

19. Too small mate.
    Are you getting mantoe? :eek:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information