1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What did you just buy for your bike?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by stuzinho, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Wow that gas cap is amazing. I am thinking of getting one like that and that one looks the best I've seen.

Can I ask roughly how much it was? Much more than a DP one, for example?

2. #882 MrAliT, May 13, 2013
    Last edited: May 13, 2013
  3. Thanks :) It was about £130 from Design Corse including VAT and postage (prices on their website don't include VAT until you add an item to the basket). So not bad at all I think.

4. Are you using an iPhone to take the pictures? I used to have the same problem.

5. Yes. This would actually explain a lot as I think I've got this issue only with the photos taken with the iPhone.

6. I'll update the firmware today. And try googling it.

7. Not strictly just bought, but just decided to use them and technically they are new as they've never turned a wheel!

17" Mag Dymags (twit twoo) just a bearing swap and some spacers to have rustled up

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  8. Rizoma Engine Guards and Water Pump Protector.

9. Me too!
    Mine was £22 quid from B&C Express (Renthal). Will fit tonight.

10. Spareparts, have you fitted this yet ?

11. Yep, works well. Very easy to install (plugs straight into the existing harness under the seat). Setup is easy too: just find a petrol service station on a motorway as you need to accelerate through all the gears to calibrate it the first time. Does what it says on the tin and is very clear to see.

12. steering damper after alot of messing

[​IMG]

#893 Phill, May 17, 2013
    Last edited: May 18, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I think I'm just copying everything AndyP does :) just got my first service today on the 848 and had the termis and 14t front sprocket fitted, I can't get enough of the new sound!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Just renewed my insurance, stopped with last years company ( Adelaide ) as they were the lowest price for my 848, policy is through KJM and cost £108 fully comp protected.

They guarantee to beat any genuine quote by 10%

One advantage of getting on a bit !

15. I have a policy on insurance (ho!).

I have all my insurance with the same company - Zurich. They might not be the cheapest, but insurance is still something you buy. When you need them to pay up, you need to be dealing with a relatively low-hassle company. By having my numerous policies with one company, I have some clout with them. If they don't play ball, I take my ball elsewhere and my business is considerable. I'm probably insured against getting a stone in my shoe.

16. Danm ebay, damn working from home...:eek:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  17. Bought a while ago, just had fitted.

Clutch.JPG clutch-slave.JPG

Clutch.JPG

clutch-slave.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  18. How you enjoying the clatter?
    I'll walk you through the quiet clutch mod when you're ready...:upyeah:

19. Scandalous I know, but I haven't started it yet! Had to spend longer and more! at MR as the gear selector spring had snapped so that had to be done as well. Was hoping to take it out this afternoon.

oh well, the neighbours will find out how clatter it makes at 0700 tomorrow when I go to work!:biggrin:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information