1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What did you just buy for your bike?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by stuzinho, Apr 12, 2012.

1. How can your bike possibly be this clean?
    Does it only get ridden indoors, or have you got OCD? :biggrin:

2. After every lap of the front room it gets stripped down and a good bath with Johnstons baby bath.....:upyeah:

Those bits had literally just been fitted, with the photo's taken before it was ridden.

But yeah, it gets a lot more cleaning these days with the weather being so unpredictable......Right just off to sort my post alphabetically, line my socks up and make sure the tins in the cupboard are facing the right way. :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  3. You're not Rafa Nadal, are you?

4. New rear tyre for the D16, before that some DP carbon fibre rearsets for the 998

5. Some Wurth Dry chain lube. I had actually ran out and oiled my chain before last weeks trackday with wet lube.... it looks like the Exxon Valdez has crashed in to my front sprocket and spilled its load all over the lower fairing.

6. first mot..........pass :)

7. Termi's

Just fitted these babies after lots of polishing

[​IMG]

#107 Barmbyduke, Jun 28, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  8. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  9. You're not kidding, that's gorgeous!

10. Just a little carbon fibre heat shield, oh and a tank of petrol :upyeah:

11. Which was the most expensive...? :rolleyes:

12. New, Motobatt battery on the 916 as the old one was struggling to turn it over, plus I had left it off the Optimate for a couple of weeks and had to jump start from my car last week. It's slightly bigger than the Yuasa so had to make a new bracket but it spins over like a good 'un now. :upyeah:

13. Top polishing.:upyeah:

14. Let the never ending ritual begin....:wink:

It does get therapeutic after a while tho!

15. Have recently fitted Pilot Road Three's, had the clocks refurbished and changed the fork seals and oil.

Next expenditure will be to get a new key cut and look for a second hand fuel gauge as mine is apparently broken.

16. Chrisw on here is your man for the key if it's a transponder type key......:upyeah:

17. a new set of plugs
    just realised they had been there at least 4 years
    maybe longer dont know when the previous owner replaced them
    Steve B

18. Oberon fuel cap

19. Thanks Duke

20. It certainly does Anth :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information