1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What did you just buy for your bike?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by stuzinho, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Thanks Greyman, Matt & gliddofgood

#121 Barmbyduke, Jun 29, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2012
  2. CF swing arm cover.... Not usually a fan, but as the poor original got a few dings during the build....:rolleyes:

View attachment 3477

3. The heat shield, by £4 :biggrin:

4. Thanks bud, will be contacting him as it is a transponder key. Still getting the immobiliser issues although clocks repaired and immobiliser ring and ECU checked. Only thing left is the key.

5. just had a major service and put a jhp clutch slave cylinder on, just got a citron rear shock that now needs fitting

6. A citron rear shock? Your bike must be a complete lemon!

• Like Like x 2
  7. 1199s, 11 more days and im ragging it

8. An 1199s what? Jet ski!

9. very funny, if u need to ask, should u be on here? maybe u just bought a crap one liner joke book:upyeah:

10. Oh excuse me.....

11. Bloody rain brings out the wet in everyone 

• Like Like x 1
  12. Stop it....no humour allowed!

I could be serious and question why if someone wants to be treat with any kind of respect, they would make their first post a question......in the wrong section too......and then manage to get on their high horse about a bit of fun, but I won't cause I'm not like that. :wink:

13. i bought a sponge and a chamoix cloth....and some sand bags

• Like Like x 1
  14. I bought a jet ski no good having a bike in this weather is it most of the roads are lakes 

15. Just stop it......

16. Things uv just bought! Thats what I just bought.
    Received as light hearted banter and returned as such. Gotta give as good as you get:biggrin:

17. Lol 
    It's all light hearted banter now play nice

18.  

19. 2 new rizoma mirrors, and rizoma grips. Cost a bloody fortune, but nothings too much for my beatiful new bike !

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information