1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What did you just buy for your bike?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by stuzinho, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Finally bought a bike lift. My back feels better already!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  2. Looks good!

Another item for my shopping list then.......where did you get it from?

3. Are the battery dimensions the same or do you have to build a housing so it fits securely?

4. Swedish number plates.
    Goodbye UK, hello Scandinavia.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  5. The length is the same (important so it fits in the cradle without shaking fore/aft. But the height and depth are about 1" less - I used a piece of insulation foam I had floating in the garage that filled out the rest to keep it from moving.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Awesome, I can see myself doing this mod :upyeah:

7. Which part number/model did you buy?
    Cant quite make it out from your pic.

8. lt12b-bs

9. I am keenly interested in this. Friend had one on his 1098 but had a mare with it. However it was more to do with the bike than the battery. The 1098 has some stupid procedure for starting i believe? ie you just push the starter once, rather than hold the starter button down. This combined with a dodgy ring thing on his ignition switch gave him no end of trouble till he offed it and bought a mutley instead.

But the weight saving is fairly hefty and this has to be a must do mod. Especially if you have a fuller figure...ahem...

10. Mine starts the same way.
    I thought the relay was jamming the first time! :eek:

11. Why is anybody buying anything at this time of the year for their bike? that's what Xmas is for :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  12. I'm skint.

Next mod is a CJS tune. Sometime early spring. Late Feb. Once ive cleared my visa.

13. Don't think you need a visa, unless he's moved to the other side of the Bristol channel...:biggrin:

14. Anything outside the M25 is like another country...especially the west country. Ooo aaargh...oi loik a tractor i dooz

• Like Like x 1
  15. Self control is for the new year...:eek: :biggrin:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  16. If I was to ask for something for Xmas. It would be lost in translation, so I buy myself, but also expect a pressie from the misses. Win Win

Will post some pics later of my latest shopping spree..........

Let us know how you get on with the battery. I have fitted one to my race bike and great for that. Not done to the SF yet. It would be good to know results

17. Just realised these bad boys have the 330mm discs on... Bonus...!!! :upyeah:

18. Just ordered carbon air covers and key guard from conquest :biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Head stock dust shields and bearings for the 916 Racing mag alloy off set triple clamp. Still need a few bits more but I'm nearly there. Andy

20. Rather practical and dull perhaps, but a thick set of winter gloves. Do they count as for the bike or for me? Either way, I'm happy enough with them. I don't suppose they'll last for ever at the massive cost of £27, but my last pair leaked and had been down the road...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information