1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What did you just buy for your bike?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by stuzinho, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Sounds like Liam Neesen in "Taken"

• Like Like x 2
  2. Got these two. P1010082.jpg

P1010082.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  3. Arrived at last

[​IMG]

4. Just ordered CNC Adjustable Rearsets for the Hyper plus bar ends and reservoir caps. Can't fit them as bike is away having a custom paint job done.
    Cheers,
    Moses.

5. This arrived today off fleabay, under a fiver delivered, as I don't even use the steering lock on my SS (as the previous owner told me it can jam), I thought something would be better than nothing when it's parked up. It all seems OK and it works.

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

6. Nice choice Char. I have the Gilles ergo levers on a couple of bikes. I'm interested to hear your thoughts on the shortys when you start using them.

Mine took ages to arrive too.
    SL382516.jpg

SL382516.jpg

7. Conquest carbon under seat panels and the bit that covers the front of the tank.

8. Timing belts for 750 ss ie
    Filters 750 ss ie
    Decals 750 ss ie
    Rosso 11 for 916
    Next on list 2 new mirrors black for 916

9. I'm guessing they weren't £3.99 off eBay!

10. $230.28 for the lot including postage, so around £143-ish.

A lot cheaper than the UK, they turned up 3 days later from the States, and didn't get stung for import duty either!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Wasn't going to buy these for the track bike, but hated the sound of the stock pipes sooooooooooooo much!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  12. I'm desperately looking for 70mm headers to fit my slash cuts...

13. black bottom fairings and v piece.....as new.

14. Small blow torch and a stud extractor.. Those pesky CBR exhaust studs won't know what hit them

15. More stickers...

16. A Giamoto clutch pressure plate and titanium spring caps
    Oberon stainless springs and bolts
    An Oberon clutch slave
    A Carbonmoto open clutch cover
    DP Carbon belt covers
    And a nice vented carbon sprocket cover
    I also popped in to MADASL to finalise the frame tweaks and the exhaust design.

17. Just got these 2 items. P1010080.jpg

P1010080.jpg

18. DID 525 ZVM-X 98 Link

15t Renthal Front Sprocket.

Draper 55mm BI-Hex Socket

boring....

19. A very full rebuild, blueprint, ported and polished heads, new barrels, shells, bearings, rockers, selector fork, and just loads of new parts to make her stronger than ever and better than new! (she was diagnosed with scored bores and several of the parts showed wear)

20. After months of looking I finally bagged a front wheel for cheap to complete my set of wets, which it seems like will definitely see some use this season...! :frown:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information