1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What did you just buy for your bike?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by stuzinho, Apr 12, 2012.

1. I think you should put your set of wets on bike right now.That is guaranteed to stop it raining.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  2. A carbon hugger as I don't currently have one and I'm fed up of cleaning stones fron the back of the engine cases, bolts to mount it, and a carbon heat exhaust shield to replace the ugly standard one

3. This afternoon I managed to pick up a complete set of pre-crashed but OE fairing for my new R6 which also came with exup valve a few other parts and a pre-crashed standard exhaust. So I can crash the R6 on track days with relative abandon and not worry about ruining my road fairing.

Super. £145.

4. A steel wheel nut socket from America to fit front and rear of the multi , didn't fancy the Ali one that chews itself up if the nuts tight

5. Flowers and chocolates.

6. Aw shucks Phill, thanks mate :upyeah:

7. A Valentines card,a bunch of roses, and a dust cover for the new bike.Mrs mervyn was absolutely delighted.:upyeah:

8. Motocorse rearsets (Reverse shift)
    Motocorse titanium frame plugs
    Brembo rear brake master cylinder (DP item)
    Motocorse Rearsets 2.JPG

Motocorse Rearsets 2.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  9. This arrived yesterday, I had it machined to replace the "suicide" sidestand bolt on my SS

Bolt2.jpg

Bolt2.jpg

10. Evo tech tail tidy and have finally fitted the sc project cr-t can, air filter and fuel management system....looks great and its a little bit noisy....woohoo

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  11. Me thinks I now need a smaller number plate??????

12. Tecnosel seat for my 748.:smile:

13. A pair of rare +0.25 NOS RD350B pistons and an even rarer (Unicorn territory) rear UK tail lamp/number plate unit for the same.

14. Frame plugs and an MRA screen

15. STILL SAVIN.....but gonna get em....Rizoma levers for my SF. Santa forgot to leave them when he visited.

16. DP mirrors
    Titanium engine bolt kit
    Corse Dynamics billet fuel pump base
    Corse Dynamics fuel tank mount bracket

17. Isn't that one of the type of disc locks you can open with a BIC biro ? sorry to be the bearer of potentially bad news :-(

18. Probably, but I don't leave it unattended for very long, so it'll do

19. [​IMG]

Could not resist whilst at the bike show on Saturday.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Adjustable Rearsets, CNC Bar Ends and Reservoir Caps have arrived - will fit to bike next week:
    . photo.JPG

photo.JPG

Do Not Sell My Personal Information